Polysphere is a brand new puzzle game that trains your brain! Swipe to rotate the puzzle until you see a complete picture. Dive into a whole new 3D puzzle experience!
Relax and enjoy the masterpieces you will create!
We love you! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In Polysphere game we offer you the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers a weekly subscription for $7.99 after a 3-day free trial. It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers a monthly subscription for $19.99. It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
3. 3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers a yearly subscription for $99.99.It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
End of trial period and subscription renewal
This price is established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial period or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want in the settings if your iTunes account. Check support.apple.com/HT202039.
When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Polysphere. iOS Gameplay. Launch Video. App Store - clc.am/1e0Vew Leave the comments with the games you would like to see at my channel! Пишите ...
We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy! Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Polysphere App Video Statistics
Polysphere Reviews (14)
This are very satisfying
I have this game
I was literally only on the second one already bored but I kept going anyway, and. I was literally sat there for like 5-10 minutes just swiping up and Down and nothing happened still. Like who wants to do that!!!
toooo many ads
I highly enjoy this app and is a great brain twister. Its annoying that you have to pay or watch a 30 second video to do some puzzles. Overall, this a great and entertaining app
To solve quickly.. i have seen a video.. https://youtu.be/YF4o7NStD1Y
Sooooo you buy a free app and have to pay to actually play it? I’m sure it’d be cool and make 4 cool backgrounds, but no thx.
This helps calm my mind the pictures are just so creative 🥳this 🌎 is much 👍 with this app and yes I am using😀to be words! But pls(please) can you make a app that lets you draw and write cause I ❤️ to write and draw
I love this game I wish it would upgrade more often and not make us pay for more levels. Also there are so many ads. It gets really frustrating. I just wish they could fix that then I would totally give the game 5 stars.
This game is too easy
They hit you over the head to buy a subscription to keep playing. Plus this game isn’t even fun. Very boring. Not worth a dime.
I liked it, but because I don’t get a membership, I ran out of them really fast, but it is really fun, I finished it in two days
The game is so great how it offers you 3D puzzles/pictures to solve and I like how if it gets too tough it gives you help by watching a quick ad even though it makes you pay for premium and it takes credit not cash that’s only the one bad thing but in general it’s pretty good so that’s why I rated it 5 stars
I also disturbed my money back. I didn't play this game. This is the 2nd time that you cut money in my account.
Yeah da boys
It has limited content unless you pay money, I completed the free part of the game in about 5 minutes. Not recommended unless you buy the full version.
If you want to increase the difficulty of the game, try using a timer gameplay - I.e. complete the picture within 60 seconds. The levels can get harder with more complex pictures and less time.
The Amish fertilize their gardens with Chuck Norris shit.
You made me pay and I didn’t want to
ᗩ ᐯEᖇY ᖇEᒪᗩ᙭IᑎG GᗩᗰE ᗯITᕼ ᐯEᖇY ᔕOOTᕼIᑎG ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕOᑌᑎᗪ EᖴᖴEᑕTᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᑎO ᗩᗪᔕ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗰIᗪᗪᒪE! TOᑭ #1 GᗩᗰE Iᑎ ᗰY OᑭIᑎIOᑎ
Cinda hard but really really fun 😄
Oyun resmen para ve saçmalık o kadar para vermek çok saçma oyun zaten saçma birşey o para yerine gidip daha güzel oyunlara yatırıp en azından zevk alırım
applenin klasik kahpenin evlatlarından haftalık 56 tl ödeme istiyor indirmeden önce iki kere düşünün kazara cocugunuz tıklarsa 600 tl girer
Bu kadar zor oyun yok
EL ARGENTINASO CUMBIERO
Rainbows apologize for angry skies.
Polysphere app wiki coming soon. mobile, game, ігри, огляд, ігор, apple, геймплей, мобильные, игры, смартфон, smartphone, iphone, iOS, прохождение, walkthrough, games, dinalt, айфон, gameplay, айос, Appstore, iOSgames,
Polysphere App News
- Brawl Stars, le nouveau hit de Supercell, déboule dans le top des jeux les plus rentables du moment - Sur l’App Store, le top des jeux les plus rentables ne change pas beaucoup. Ceux qui dominent ce classement sont souvent là depuis plusieurs mois ou même années et il est difficile pour de nouveaux titres de venir bousculer la hiérarchie établie. Sensor Tower…
- ز غوغای جهان فارغ؛ معرفی بازی های آرامش بخش موبایل - در پایان یک روز خسته کننده و طاقت فرسا هیچ چیزی به اندازه آرامش نمی تواند لذت بخش باشد و نشستن روی مبل، برداشتن تلفن...
- Podsumowanie tygodnia — 3 II 2018 - Podsumowanie tygodnia związanego ze światem aplikacji i mobilnych gier już gotowe! A w nim cały zestaw rozmaitości z mijającego właśnie tygodnia posegregowany systemami. Sprawdźcie, czy nic was nie ominęło! Gry i aplikacje na Androida Polysphere – układanki, …
- Najlepsze gry miesiąca na Androida — luty 2019 - Kilka godzin temu opublikowaliśmy zestawienie najciekawszych aplikacji stworzonych z myślą o systemie Android, które recenzowaliśmy dla was w lutym. Tym razem, przyszła pora na gry, które najbardziej zapadły nam w pamięci. Illuminati Adventure Ten prosty w ob…