Polysphere is a brand new puzzle game that trains your brain! Swipe to rotate the puzzle until you see a complete picture. Dive into a whole new 3D puzzle experience!
Relax and enjoy the masterpieces you will create!
We love you! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In Polysphere game we offer you the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Premium offers a weekly subscription for $7.99 after a 3-day free trial. It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
2. Monthly Premium offers a monthly subscription for $19.99. It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
3. Yearly Premium offers a yearly subscription for $99.99.It unlocks unique pictures every day and removes all ads.
End of trial period and subscription renewal
This price is established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial period or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want in the settings if your iTunes account. Check support.apple.com/HT202039.
When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Please like and subcribe! POLYSPHERE - Playgendary - ALL LEVEL #Polysphere #gameplay #walkthrough App description: Polysphere is a brand new puzzle ...
We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy! Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Polysphere App Video Statistics
Polysphere Reviews (59)
Polysphere is ez pz
#PolyShere i love PolyShere i already have the game lolz
Basically downloading to watch adds
Two adverts per level with no option to skip after so many seconds like some other games, and some levels you can’t even play unless you pay for premium? It’s a good idea in theory but ruined by the excessive adverts that last longer than the actual puzzle. Deleted
Downloaded and used it for 2 minuets before deleting. Why am I watching 2 ads per puzzle? Are you serious? It’d be a good game if it weren’t for over the advertising. No point even trying to play..
Thi Nghia Vo
Too many ads otherwise good game
Horrible! So many pop up adds and every 1min a FRICIN add pops up DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT WASTES UR TIME!!!!!!!!!!
Is kinda fun but half to pay for stuff so game is 💩
I love this game and it is so fun
I love this app it is so fun and I have no problems with it .
there are way too many ads. one when you finish a level, another before you play the next
It’s a good game and a fun challenge but the amount of adds just ruins it because after every puzzle there is 2 adds
I like the game except for the ads, the ads keep on popping up after every level. I understand if you press “help” and you get an ad but not after every level it’s just ridiculous. Other then that, the game is fantastic and challenging sometimes, and I recommend this game to people who like puzzles, and matching games. Anyways I hope this review was very helpful.
An ad every level is bs
H a. H a YouR mINE jOSH NOT yOUR gIRLfRiEDS-
In the director's cut of "The End of Days," Arnold Schwarzenegger is fighting a losing battle with the Devil until he prays to a stained glass window of Chuck Norris putting on a pair of jeans. They had to use CGI to superimpose a crucified Jesus for the theatrical release.
There is an add between every level. Then when you get to lvl 9 they expect you to either pay for a subscription or pay $50. Who do you think you are? You are not a “aaa” game with a full story and years of development.
This is a really awesome game I play it when ever I can! It has a lot of ads kinda annoying fit it’s sooooooo good I don’t really mind😍 I think if your going to get this game you really should!
The ads are longer than it takes to play a level, not worth it, will be deleting app
Youre mind josh!
Kanalım NZF GAMING BANA ABONE OLANA 10 ABONE OTOMATIK OLARAK YOLLANACAK
Hesabımdan iznim olmadan çekilmiş olan 56 tl yi acilen iade edilmesini istiyorum.
I pretend I'm the one doing it
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Imagination is not a talent of some men but is the health of every man.
Polysphere app wiki coming soon. polysphere game, walkthrough, tablet, appstore, itunes, game, cube, voxel cube, voxel, google play, iphone, free, android, chplay, gameplay trailer, voxel cube game, gamplayz, walkthrough game, playgendary, fun, gameplay, app store, Polysphere, ios, phone, ipad,
Polysphere App News
- Top Ten der Spiele: iOS-Games: Okkultismus und kniffliger Denksport - In den Games-Charts herrscht Bewegung. Während ein Verkehrsspiel die Konkurrenz überholt und sich an die Spitze gesetzt hat, ist einem alten Bekannten mit einem Kniefall vor Demonenbeschwörern der Wiedereinstieg gelungen.
- Top Ten der Spiele: iOS-Games: Ein Bus-Simulator erobert die Spitze - In der letzten Woche waren es vor allem iPad-Gamer, die sich für den Bus-Simulator begeisterten. Nun haben auch iPhone-Nutzer zahlreich angebissen. Außerdem dreht es sich in den iOS-Spiele-Charts wieder um den Fußball.
- Spiele für iOS: Game-Charts: Kampf gegen Aliens und Flucht vor Zombies - Die iOS-Gamer rüsten sich, um gegen Aliens in die Schlacht ziehen - und zwar mit der Erweiterung für XCOM "Enemy Unknown". Sie gehört in dieser Woche daher zu den beliebtesten Game-Apps. Für Furore in den Charts sorgt diesmal auch eine Zombieapokalypse.
- Top Ten der Spiele: iOS-Games: Basketball spielen und Traumzoo bauen - Die Game-Charts begrüßen in dieser Woche zwei Neulinge. Während der eine Tierfreunde zum Spielen animiert, verleitet der andere dazu, einen Basketball aus verschiedenen Positionen in den Korb zu werfen.