Play cards, build your deck to get the best combos! In Pirates Outlaws pick a character with a pre-made deck. Explore and manage your expedition to get more gold and reputation. Manage your deck and ammo to defeat enemies strategy, in a turn per turn combat system.
The path to become a wealthy and respected Pirate will not be easy!
BATTLE: 50 outlaws and defeat 20 unique bosses in a turn per turn card combat system.
BUILD YOUR DECK: Play your cards and manage your Ammo for the best combo. Build a strategy around 6 playable characters with a pre-made deck and unique ability.
COLLECT CARDS AND RELICS: More than 250 Cards to collect and 80 Relics to discover from 3 varied chapters.
SAIL FROM ISLE TO ISLE: on a procedural generated map and choose your path among battles, events, market and tavern.
EXPLORE: 3 unique seas and chapters with their own difficulty and secret.
Email: [email protected]
Languages: English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, German
This week, The Indie Toaster moves to mobile! Alessandro takes a look at Pirates Outlaws, a peculiar mix of deck-building and rogue-like combat by Chinese ...
1. Tips of low action points (AP) in tavern 2. Curse Captain can get curse cards from LOOT after battle 3. Balance adjustment of some BOSSES 4. Bugs and problems solved: a) Can't remove the Card “Forge” correctly (Fixed) b) When player couldn’t get healing and use “Demonic Blade”, the max HP would become 1(Fixed) c) Some relics couldn’t be found (Fixed) d) Description of upgraded card “Holy Water” (Fixed) e) Description of upgraded card “Back Against Wall” (Fixed) f) When there is no card in the draw pile, the enemies couldn’t add card to the draw pile (Fixed) g) Upgrade “Biding Time” in hand, the damage would be initialized and the upgraded one couldn’t increase damage.(Fixed) h) The bugs with discarding 2 “Auto Shield” at the same time (Fixed)
Pirates Outlaws App Video Statistics
Pirates Outlaws Reviews (4)
Zombies have Feelings too
Everything is turning to slay the spire & darkest dungeon...
I’ve enjoyed this a lot! The pacing and difficulty are good. I’d love an ability to complete randomised challenges, or edit my deck, to allow me to play with the difficulty, rules etc.
Hello. Ale the game is amazing I’m enjoyed every second of the game till the moment I tried to purchase coins. First I was charged with no coins got refunded then I tried buy it again I’ve been charged 3 times. For one transaction I got coins for one I got refunded but one 0.99£ is still no coins and no refund... Can you please somehow deal with that ?
^title If you like StS, you’ll probably enjoy this game. 4 stars because of grindy nature of unlocks
Well designed game, kind of ez though
Very fun game. Incredibly similar to the popular steam game "Slat the Spire", it's just that I feel like that game had slightly more synergistic abilities on cards as well as more variety compared to this game. That said though, this game is still new and I look forward to future updates that brings in more cards and effects to the game, great job so far! Very polished game, well worth the price! 5/5
Excellent achat, fun à jouer, sans pub et on peut se rendre assez loin sans avoir à débourser davantage 👍🏻
The game is fun and all but there are areas that you can buy but the game already cost money and there is one character that you have to buy. So good game but micro transactions on a game that already cost money.
After over 20 hours played, this game has become my favorite on the App Store alongside the Kingdom Rush series. I keep finding deeper ways to strategize and it has been a joy to get to know the hidden dimensions. Every card is useable in its own context. Every hero is its own game and they are all fun and rewarding. After trying many roguelikes, this is the one that hits the sweet spot for me and hasn’t grown old.
This is a very enjoyable deck building game. The art is attractive, especially the color palette on Soul’s Rift. The different classes have pros and cons for different deck styles. The cards and relics are all pretty balanced, it doesn’t feel like you have to luck into a specific card or relic to win, just a good mix. The ammo and armor resources work well. Ammo management is different on each class and adds a great dynamic. Ammo can be frustrating on the Alchemist, as they have to use specific skills to make an ammo card, but there is a good trade there in card draw. While there are features that can be unlocked for a few dollars you can play the game, have fun, and win without spending anything above the initial purchase. Great game, lots of replay value. I totally recommend getting it.
I thought since this was a paid game the In game currency could be easily acquired. Oh boy was I wrong. To unlock everything you would need to spend an absolutely ridiculous time grinding over and over again. Even when you buy the 2x repute and experience boost it still would take far to long to unlock anything. How this game can charge money to download then to almost force you into spending money to progress is beyond me. It’s a shame as it starts off so well had so much potential but just like most other games on App Store these days it’s all about them making money form micro transactions. Absolute joke.
There is a good “slay the spire” type game here, unfortunately ruined by the iap’s. Ingame Gold (not to be confused with ingame coins) and ingame repute (not to be confused with ingame exp) are needed to progress. Both gold and repute can be gained a trickle at a time by playing the game but to get the needed amounts you will be forever grinding if you don’t spend real money. The game shows a lot of promise and your first 15 minute run will be enjoyable. But after that first run you will quickly see the need to spend money. The game should have been released as free to play.
No one truly knows who's Chuck Norris' real father. No one is biologically strong enough for this. He must've conceived himself.
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
Pirates Outlaws Wiki
Pirates Outlaws app wiki coming soon. pirates outlaws, fabled game, mobile game, android game, indie game, review,
Pirates Outlaws App News
- The Week In Games: Darkside Of The Switch - After a busy last week, this week is much quieter. No huge games, but for Switch owners looking for some demon killing, Darksiders Warmastered Edition hits the portable system this week. Read more...
- John Lee Bishop Built a Mega-Church Modeled on Starbucks—and Then Wound Up Running Drugs for a Mexican Cartel - He looked like Sammy Hagar, preached like Billy Graham, and brought a 350-pound tiger to church. Then he shot heroin with his son and was busted at the border for running drugs for a Mexican cartel.
- New on Netflix in April 2019: Every TV show and movie joining, from David Attenborough nature series Our Planet to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 2 - Including Swedish drama Quicksand and a new series starring Uma Thurman
- DC Comics JULY 2019 Solicitations - Walmart invades the Direct Market, and Lois & Jimmy fly solo in DC's July solicits.