Fill the rings to plant trees and save the whole forest. How many trees can you grow?
Hold to fill the ring. Be careful to the obstacles!
- Addictive gameplay
- Simple and satisfying
- Fun and relaxing to play
- Easy controls
- Bright effects
- Charming graphics
- Many different locations
- Intense arcade gameplay
- Unlock unique devices
Growing trees has never been so satisfying. Escape into the picturesque landscapes today.
A app game product review review of Twist Hit! more details about the app check play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twist.hit. You can download ...
- Added 36 new skins - Added 9 new trees - Added 4 new locations - Added daily rewards
Twist Hit! App Video Statistics
Twist Hit! Reviews (0)
There is two reasons why I gave this game 3 stars one of them being because of the ads there are a lot of them and the other reason is that when you paint around it what ever the colour of the bark and middle is is what the colour of the tree will be so I find it a bit useless
Terrible game and I hated the amount of adverts that it had
Twist Hit is a really good game to play and I know some people think the adverts are long but they're not. On my opinion I love this game so why don't you try it out and see what you think?
I do like the game but I am going to delete it, only because it’s not my type of game. Also to all the people who say that there are too many adds, I agree but just turn off your wi-fi then the adds won’t pop up
It is very boring and dull. Basic game, like any other little nick nack worthless game. And so many adds. Horrible!
It’s just an ad video player.
DC FAN 100%
I don’t know what I called this review really I don’t all I know is that if u would whant a relaxing or a fun game to play this is it I love it so much
Amanda Lynn Johnson
This is fun right away so get this game NOW
Satisfying game. But an add after every single tree is too much.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of PI.
A time splashed with interest, wounded with tragedy, crevassed with joy — that’s the time that seems long in the memory. And this is right when you think about it. Eventlessness has no posts to drape duration on.
Twist Hit! Wiki
Twist Hit! app wiki coming soon. app, android, game review, app review, google play, play store, twist hit!, saygames, gameplay,
Twist Hit! App News
- Tech platforms should fight Islamophobia the way they fought ISIS - Facebook and YouTube have helped quash terrorism before, and they can do it again
- The Moto G7 Is So Close to Budget Perfection - For years Motorola has had a stranglehold on the budget phone market, especially in the U.S where phone buyers don’t have quite the same access to all the low-cost handsets available overseas. It’s gotten to the point where it’s as if you could just change th…
- This moving fan story about George R.R. Martin will make you tear up - Game of Thrones has finally returned, and to celebrate the first episode of the final season, fans are flooding social media with talk of the show. Among the memes, theories, and episode recaps, however, was an extraordinarily moving fan story about a past en…
- Jack Cole: The 'scary' dancer who made Marilyn sparkle - Jack Cole was the "exciting" and "scary" choreographer who helped some of Hollywood's greatest stars.