Make your very own tasty ice cream treats! There are millions and millions of combinations to make. Create the most delicious ice cream and show your family and friends. You're bound to have a wonderful time! Great for the whole family to enjoy! The best part?
- Cook over +100 recipes
- Serve your favorite flavours
- Surprise your clients with brand new Ice Creams
It's 100% free to play! Download the most refreshing cooking game ever!
- With the purchase of the subscription, the user will have a number of exclusive privileges within the game: Remove all ads and unlock new levels.
- The subscription price is $7.99 with a duration of a week. Your account will be charged once you have confirmed your subscription.
- The established price is for U.S. customers. Prices from other countries may change depending on the country of purchase when converted into your local currency.
- The subscription is auto-renewed unless canceled at 24-hours before the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be disabled in the user's account settings after purchase.
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
If you want to cancel a subscription you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before to avoid being charged.
For more information, please visit support.apple.com/HT207865
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at labcavegames.com/en/contact/
– Improved Game Stability – Greater Custom Experience – Minor Bug Fixes! Enjoy this enhanced version of the game and let us know how we can improve it!
Ice Cream Chef: Dessert Cook Reviews (168)
My 4yo daughter was playing this game and had made her ice cream cone. Toward the end a very racy and inappropriate ad came up for something called Scatter Slots with scantly dressed men and women. Will be deleting this app
Removed the game after my daughter only played for less than a minute. She got no less than 8 ads in less than a minute! Not worth the download.
Ads pop up so much and even a 18+ adult game popped up and my daughter immediately said I’m not watching that and handed me the phone. This is a child’s game... have child appropriate games!!
Happiness depends upon ourselves.