Have you ever wanted to be a ride share driver?
Pick up and drop off customers to earn money and level up. Explore the world and discover new monuments.
How To Play:
- Tap and hold to drive
- Release to brake
- Avoid crashing
- Collect cash and unlock cool cars
VIP Access offers a weekly subscription for $5.99 after a 3 day free trial. Upon purchase of this subscription, you will immediately receive: 3 elite cars, 200% in-game cash earned, 250 in-game cash bonus daily and remove all ads. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your iTunes account after purchase confirmation. Your subscription is renewed unless you turn it off at least 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
The prices are set for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
See below links for more information.
Canceling your Subscription
Please visit this link: support.apple.com/HT202039
For our terms of service visit: tastypill.com/tos
For any additional question, please contact us at: [email protected]
Pick Me Up by tastypill play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.custom.pickmeup Have you ever wanted to be a ride share driver? Pick up and drop ...
◉ Bug fixes and gameplay improvements ◉ More new stuff coming soon!
Pick Me Up™ App Video Statistics
Pick Me Up™ Reviews (36)
Thanks for your advise I,m on 271.
Daniel you're a loser
I’m on level 189 UwU
You need to be able to go past the persons stop
I made me pay 8 dollars and i did not by anything 8 DOLLARS!!!! Give me balk my money!🤬😡👿😤 terrible and not even wen i deleted the game it keep charging me 😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬👿👿👿👿👿👿😤😤😤😤😤😤😢😢😢😢😢😈😈😈😈👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻😾😾😾😾😾
I cant share my name beach
I brought the subscription for vip but I unsubscribed right away. and I want to remove my debit card, but it said you still have an active subscription. BUT the sub has expired. I'm confused.
I AM 60 lwl
I like this app because it is very easy and fun thanks for making it .............
It was OK
I love this game thank you so much it’s so fun and i’m on a super high level!!!!
Great game, real fun but needs less ads it gets really annoying also the car moves even if you are not touching the screen but except for that really recommend it.
I love this game so much!!!!!!
Ruby level for New York City
I love this game because you’re practising to be in Uber driver
Eu to leveu 52
Miley Cyrus wanted a romantic relationship with Chuck Norris but in the end, she just wasn't able twerk things out with him.
I am level 99😂
Çok güzel olmasada güzel. 1 ⭐️ reklam yüzünden attım.
Tabii ki biraz reklam var ama wifi ı kapatıp oynayabilirsiniz ilerledikçe çok daha keyifli bir hal alan sıkıldığınızda oynayabileceğiniz harika bir oyun
Çok güzel bi uygulama içinde çok güzel reklamları var ama arada bi oyun kaynıyo o oyunu yok edersek çok mutlu olurum
Подписывайся на мой канал мой акаунт пужливый андрей
Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
Pick Me Up™ App News
- Ask The Salty Waitress: Can I take the extra condiment packets from restaurants? - Hi Salty, It is common for places like Cracker Barrel to bring stuff to your table with your meal. They bring packages of butter, jam, and if you order pancakes they bring 2-4 tiny bottles of syrup. I have always wondered, what happens with the stuff you don’…
- The Best RSS Readers and News Aggregation Apps - A few days ago, I asked you for your favorite news aggregator apps. We got tons of responses, but it was pretty clear which apps were going to be our top recommendations within the first batch of comments. Without further ado, here are the best RSS readers/ne…
- The Right Way to Respond When Kids Talk Back - A friend of mine once went on a tirade about how she would not raise a disrespectful kid. “That’s just not happening,” she said. “He will not talk back. Respect is way too important to me, and I won’t put up with him being rude.” Her son was about a year old …
- I'm Meghan Walbert, Lifehacker Parenting Editor, and This Is How I Work - Every week, we share the shortcuts, workspaces, and productivity tips of our favorite experts. This week, we’re going behind the scenes at Lifehacker. I’m Meghan Walbert, and this is how I work. Read more...