The critically acclaimed - award winning rogue-LITE arrives on iOS in “Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition”. A highly curated edition specifically built for the iOS.
The Wanderer Edition includes everything from the base game (including the anniversary update); but adds on top new iOS specific traits, new rooms, new mini-bosses, and a completely remastered control scheme to help bring the console experience of Rogue Legacy into the palm of your hands.
· Indiecade 2013 Finalist, PAX 10 Official Selection, and more
· 9/10 IGN - “Clever, creative, and addictive as hell.”
· 9/10 Polygon - “I've never played an action game or a perma-death driven RPG that succeeds the same way.”
· 8.5/10 Destructoid – “This is a game that won't just eat up your time, but devour it”
· 9.5/10 Playstation Universe – “stands as a towering achievement and an easy recommendation to anyone not put off by the idea of near-endless, social-life destroying fun.”
· 9/10 Official Xbox Magazine UK – “Rogue Legacy mixes up genres and, through some inspired design choices, brings out the best in both.”
Explore and discover the secrets of an ever-changing castle. Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have vertigo-- they could even be a dwarf.
The world is unforgiving, and you will die. But that’s ok, every passing sees your children inherit your bounty. Spend it upgrading your manor, and give all your successors a step up in life, and another chance at vanquishing evil.
· A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
· Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
· Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
· More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
· Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
· Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
· Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
· Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover... or are there? Yes there are.
· Includes the base game content + Anniversary Update + exclusive Wanderer Edition content.
· Rebalanced difficulty. You’re playing this on cars, buses, beds, and toilets. We’re not silly enough to assume you’ve got the same level of concentration as you do on a TV.
Download link: apps.apple.com/us/app/rogue-legacy/id1453189467.
TWO bug fixes! 1. The new mini-bosses now drop chests when defeated, like they should have done all along. Whoops. 2. The app will no longer request unnecessary Bluetooth permissions on iOS 13.
Rogue Legacy App Video Statistics
Rogue Legacy Reviews (12)
Where's the link for Android version?
А на андроид не выйдет. Как и с Айзеком было
Whenever I try and start the game I get a message saying that my save file is corrupted. It attempts to restore from backup but to no avail. To be fair I had a good innings, but my 25+ hours of progress to NG+14 is no more :( There is clearly something wrong with the save implementation in this port. Previously I’d occasionally get messages that my save file is out of step with iCloud, and I’d need to delete the iCloud data in order to fix. All in all this is a great game and a great port, but beware of this game breaking bug.
The controls for movement make platforming awkward and unnecessarily difficult. Having 4 directional buttons for movement instead of the joystick would be better.
Rogue Legacy should have had a mobile release years ago, I’m really not sure what Cellar Door was thinking at the time. Rogue Legacy is a charming 2D platformer with a great combat and challenge system, and you’re guaranteed to get many hours of gameplay out of it. The game also has MFI controller support so you can connect a Steelseries Nimbus, or another controller of the like and have the exact same experience you would have on console/desktop. Also, there are no loot boxes or in-app purchases beyond purchasing the game itself, which is rare these days. Long live Cellar Door Games! May you produce many more classics such as this.
I once thought I was very bad at this game until....lol
I was looking for an RPG that didn’t use tons of my data. This game is perfect for spending hours on when no internet is available!
 Marsh 
Love this game. The upgrading is great and all the bonus rooms I’ve seen so far are fun. Only gripe is that it’s really rough on my battery and makes my phone hot. Hopefully that’ll be fixed later.
I wish I could give this game five stars, but it uses too much battery. I just can’t play it for long enough!
But there is no RL for android!
This game is one of the best iOS purchases I’ve made in awhile. No play through is ever the same which keeps it fresh every time. I also like the fact that you can just pick it up whenever and not feel totally lost if you haven’t played in awhile. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Rogue Legacy is my favorite rogue style game. I played this when it first came out and throughout the years since. There have been a lot of reviews saying this game is too hard. The game play and difficulty seems to be exactly the same from the PC version. It's a rogue based game and you're supposed to die then come back. The controls are nice and precise. And you can even customize the control layout. My favorite part about playing the iOS version are all the little Easter eggs and new traits that a heir can get. These new traits make playing on a touch screen as a unique game play experience. If you have played Rogue Legacy before, you should definitely get the game. If you have never played this game before, get it. You'll have plenty of fun surprises in store for you! Thank you to the developers for making such a clean and fun iOS version of the game!
It’s a hard game on PC. It’s extremely hard on mobile even with the said, “rebalancing”. Some people are just good at these types of games. You have to have lightning quick reflexes and I just don’t, the people that do, will love it. Like one guy said you will die multiple times with nothing to show for it cause you have to get gold to upgrade castle to progress but, when you can’t even make it past the first room, it’s tough. That being said, it’s fun to try. I’ve been playing the hell out of it and having fun doing so.
Please add a fixed movement control
This doesnt port great to mobile. The directional buttons not being fixed and moving around the screen makes it had to make fine movements. Also Enemies flying around not being affected by damage, no survivability... i know its a rogue type game but dieing in the first room due to clunky controls and unbalanced enemies.. not a fun game.
Thanks for this, picked it up. Store didnt even show it available, was no sign until i saw this vid 😊
Spellcheck once tried to correct Chuck Norris......he ate the monitor with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed.
Rogue Legacy Wiki
Rogue Legacy is a 2013 platform game with roguelike elements developed by Cellar Door Games. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, Linux, OS X, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and iOS..
Rogue Legacy App News
- Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker -- trailers, release date, plot, cast and rumors - CNET - The Rise of Skywalker is coming to theaters this December. Here's everything we know so far.
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original available to stream -- and when - CNET - Disney has nearly 500 movies and 7,500 TV episodes on its $7-a-month streaming service. What's there and what's coming?
- Disney Plus: Every show, movie and original available to stream -- and when - CNET - Disney is going to have 500 movies and 7,500 TV episodes on its $7-a-month streaming service. What are they?
- Disney Plus: Everything to know about Disney's Netflix rival - CNET - Disney's $7 rival to Netflix streams movies, shows and originals from Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar and its own studio, plus a library of classics.