Discover a new dimension of Minecraft as you create, explore, and survive in the real world. Join a community of builders and explorers spanning the planet, collect resources for your builds, craft in augmented reality and then place them at life-size. You can even team up with others for mini-adventures!
• BUILD amazing creations in tabletop mode and place them in the real world at life size.
• COLLABORATE with other builders and create communal masterpieces together.
• EXPLORE a whole new side to your local neighborhood, and watch it evolve over time.
• DISCOVER unique mobs like the muddy pig and moobloom, and use them to populate your builds!
This is Grian and Mumbo playing Minecraft Earth for the first time, a new augmented reality game by Mojang. You build and mine and everything else minecraft.
Various bug fixes
Minecraft Earth App Video Statistics
Minecraft Earth Reviews (8,090)
I wold love it if you subscribe to my YouTube channel kaikers I am trying to get to 35 subscribers before Christmas and I need 2 more pls subscribe and I will make a corner of my room ROBLOX stile no click bate 100 ice bucket chalenge
Demise Earth should be fun.
I have an account but apparently I don’t
Very laggy and Does not even feel like minecraft
My only problem is really just the crafting
I wish there was a way to turn VR mode off. Also, why can’t you make charcoal?
So, sup guys. Whenever I open MC: Earth, it says loading then my XR just quits out. I’m thinking it may be my phone that can’t handle this game or it might the entire app that crashes but I’m in love already so it’s a 5 from me. Just adjust it to where it doesn’t crash unexpectedly. P.S. I’m using 13.3 just so you know :)
Oh my goodness!!! That looks crazy fun! Imagine that in VR yes I am very excited and you did an excellent job expanding the game
I love Minecraft earth. It’s just I can’t ever go on buildplate and build stuff. I don’t know what the issue behind that is.
Minecraft Earth mechanic to build Minecraft things in real life is cool! But the only problem is the sizing, being that it’s automatic, whenever I’m inside trying to put my build plate on a table, the build’s like, “oh! Time to get huge!” But when I’m outside with all of the space, it’s like, “time to shrink!” It’s getting kinda annoying... so plz try to fix! 😣
Jzhudnejmmka NDA n k den sajnxx San xwindnsjw
I LOVE this game and all, but there are some annoying bugs that I want you to get rid of. 1. When I get out of the app but don’t swipe up on it, and then I get back on, it says “signing in...” and then the game crashes. 2. Sometimes when I tap on an object the breaking animation repeats itself over and over again and I can’t do anything except restart it. I hope you fix these bugs.
Undisclosed sign-in requirement (after a 100MB+ download, no less) is an automatic 1-star. Sign-in requirements need to be disclosed in a screenshot or the App Store description so customers can make an informed choice (other stores do this); anything less is deceptive and misleading. Any app updates seem to require this large download again; what, you never heard of delta updates, Microsoft? Seriously, this is just not good enough. At the very least, set an assertion so I don’t have to keep tapping the screen to stop my device turning off. The game refuses to do ANYTHING if you don’t give it location access, and even then you MUST sign-in to a Microsoft account. Nope! I do NOT trust Microsoft enough to give them both my identity and my location and this goes double for my kids! I get that this is early access, but these problems really are low-hanging fruit that amounts to not treating your customers with contempt. Let me play without signing-in, and SHOW me the game and let me do SOMETHING before demanding my location.
I gut don’t Do I asherly need one I’m only 9 years old.
Why does mum o look lie pyrocinical
Chuck Norris smokes chains.
One day i jumped on minecraft earth and then it said can’t load in character and when i try to see where it went it never came back so is there a chance you could fix that and see if you can bring back my character because the clothes i wore had disappeared My Thanks
This snubs rural players. It’s a little bit better but if you live away from cities, it’s not like you can go for a walk down the road and find an adventure. You Must be in a city to get the full experience. This is a huge problem with gps games. Secondly, I wasn’t ready to play this as I got to the username creation screen and closed the app. This somehow made the randomly generated terrible username attach to my account with no way to change it.
It’s a little confusing but it’s really good
Just two grown men running around a room with ipads and phones. Nothing funny
Oyunun çıkmasını bekliyordum çıktığı gün indirdim ama oturum açma hatası veriyor sanırım herkese aynısı oluyor
İPhone 7 Plus telefonda 5 dkda 28 şarj gitti şarj optimizasyonu çok kötü
İnanılmaz internet kullanıyor.Şarjı çok hızlı bitiriyor.Ve telefon inanılmaz ısınıyor.Ayrıca oyun girerken açma hatası var ve bazen atıyor oyundan
+10 Rubik’s cube You are a god
Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.
Minecraft Earth Wiki
Minecraft Earth is an upcoming augmented reality sandbox game developed by Mojang and published by Xbox Game Studios. A spin-off of the video game Minecraft, it was first announced in May 2019, and will be available on Android, iOS, and iPadOS. The game is free-to-play, and was first released in early access in October 2019. .
Minecraft Earth App News
- Best gaming deals today - When it comes to gaming and gaming-adjacent deals, it’s pretty much a mixed bag. There aren’t really any hard-and-fast rules to shopping for games (either physical or digital), accessories (like controllers, headsets, etc.), or consoles. It really comes down …
- Minecraft: Bedrock PlayStation 4 known bugs and launch issues - Sony finally approved the new version. Recently, the Minecraft Bedrock version hit PlayStation 4 (PS4). While many users are enjoying the experience which requires you to sign into Xbox Live, there have been some issues. You can take a look at the problems we…
- Xbox's Big Annual Event Was A Disappointment - London, England—Microsoft’s fan festival X019 was a weird mix of goodie bags and over-priced hot dogs, but what exactly was it meant to accomplish? Read more...
- Inside Twitch's Wildest Talk Show - It’s the beginning of another episode of the Rajj Show, a livestreamed reality show with what may euphemistically be described as 13 of Twitch’s strongest personalities, and already, it’s on a waterslide straight to hell’s navel. Read more...