The new NBA 2K companion app has arrived! MyNBA2K20 is packed with features, including the ability to scan your face into NBA 2K20 from your mobile device, opportunities to earn Virtual Currency, and a collectible card battling game with daily objectives to earn great rewards!
INTEGRATION WITH NBA 2K20
• Scan yourself into NBA 2K20 on Xbox One and PS4 using your mobile device.
• Daily opportunities to earn Virtual Currency for NBA 2K20 on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.
• View the daily schedule and upcoming event posters for NBA 2K20.
CARD BATTLE MODES
• Collect your favorite NBA superstars from the past and present and challenge other gamers across the globe in a variety of modes.
• Many ways to play with Quick Game, PVP, Reigning Threes, and the returning Champions game modes.
DAILY AND WEEKLY EVENTS
• Complete daily missions for in-game rewards.
• Compete for top cards in weekly events including King of the Court, Gauntlet, and Rivals Clash.
• Uncover the secret draft board pattern for extra rewards!
Do Not Sell My Info: take2games.com/ccpa
Misc. bug fixes.
My NBA 2K20 App Video Statistics
My NBA 2K20 Reviews (0)
This app is very poor, doesn’t upload the face scans, when this gets fixed it’ll go to 5 star rating
It doesn’t even load
For an app by take 2, it’s trash. Can’t even press a button without an error poppin up
I just used this app for the face scan.It always says new player and never goes to face scan.It takes so long👎
i am rating this 0 star because its that garbage it doesnt even scan the face even though mine is the most handsome so fix your app ronald!!!!!
This app is literally garbage.
Wish I could give lower than a 1 star.
The app will not even let me link my Xbox live account. Wish I would’ve read the reviews before wasting $ on the game...
This app is so terrible. Literally doesn’t work. I downloaded for the fun of using the face scan (fails every time) don’t waste your time with it.
Face Scan does not work. Comes out weird every time on 2k20 and it doesn’t look like myself.
Tried the face scan bout 20 times still hasnt worked.
A single death is a tragedy; Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face is a statistic.
Scan your face is so annoying, it keeps failing and saying try again
Very annoying for not able to upload face scan, it doesn’t work at all.
Poor app. Constantly “waiting on network” This app needs a lot of work
Face scan olmuyor nasıl gapcaz milyonlarca denedim plmuyor
Theodore H. White
To go against the dominant thinking of your friends, of most of the people you see every day, is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform.
My NBA 2K20 App News
- What's on TV this week: 'Dreams,' 'To All the Boys' and 'Narcos: Mexico' - This week Netflix has a couple of sequels, with season two of Narcos: Mexico taking us decades into the past, and a follow up to last year's hit romcom, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You. Hulu is also getting in on the streaming action as it premieres th…
- Kobe Bryant's helicopter climbed at least 2,200 feet in the air before crashing in foggy conditions, according to reports - Sources told CBS News and ESPN that Kobe Bryant's helicopter climbed at least 2,200 feet in dense fog before crashing. According to CBS News, a source said the pilot told air traffic control that he was flying above the clouds minutes before crashing in Calab…
- NBA 2K20 Is Laughing All The Way To The Bank - The bedrock of my coverage of the NBA 2K series over the last few years has been how gross the series has become, how it’s so bent towards the whims of advertisers and microtransactions that it’s uncomfortable to even be around, more predatory experience than…
- NBA 2K20 Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant After His Death - Following the tragic passing of NBA legend Kobe Bryant on Sunday, January 26, the NBA 2K20 team and fans of the sports franchise have started a series of in-game tributes to memorialize the famed Lakers player. Developer Visual Concepts and publisher 2K Sport…