Step into the exciting world of farming with Farming Simulator 20! Harvest many different crops, tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, and sheep, and now ride your own horses, letting you explore the vast land around your farm in a brand-new way. Sell your products in a dynamic market to earn money which you can invest in additional machinery and the expansion of your farm.
In Farming Simulator 20 you take control of over 100 vehicles and tools faithfully recreated from leading brands in the industry. For the first time on mobile platforms this includes John Deere, the largest agriculture machinery company in the world. Drive other famous farming brands such as Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and many more.
Farming Simulator 20 features a new North American environment in which to develop and expand your farm. Enjoy many exciting farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oats.
Features of Farming Simulator 20 include:
• Use over 100 realistic vehicles and tools from some of the biggest agriculture machine makers
• Plant and harvest different crops: Wheat, barley, oat, canola, sunflowers, soybean, corn, potatoes, sugar beet and cotton
• Feed your cows and sheep to produce and sell milk and wool
• Take care of horses and ride on them to freely explore the world around your farm
• New 3D graphics show even more detail on your machinery and the Northern American environment
• Cockpit view lets you drive in your vehicles in an even more realistic way than before
Fixed in-game purchases with mobile internet connections Fixed saving when minimizing the app Fixed occasional keyboard that can't be hidden Recover old savegames stored with version 1.0.1 (potentially got lost in 1.0.2 if cloud sync was not used)
Farming Simulator 20 App Video Statistics
Farming Simulator 20 Reviews (0)
Not a problem with the game. Problem I have is my son likes to play on his iPad and link between games to help each other. Unfortunately I can not put this on his iPad mini 2 as it’s not compatible with the device. Please try to expand the compatibility for ios devices.
I have been a huge fan of the farming simulators since 2011, the console games are brilliant but the mobile apps are rubbish, nothing changes, eats through battery and costs £6, rip off. Instead of wasting your time on mobile games, focus on making the console games better than ever because to be honest farming sim 19 hasn’t changed much since 2017 so start making changes
After a while it doesn’t really work and it might just be me but it kicks me off so I sit there and then start breaking my phone. also needs more added and I like how if you got a field which is close to a road and you tractor the cars will stop and don’t get in the way unlike fs18 where the cars get in the way
The game is great just like the franchise, being a mobile game it should have a way to either turn night off or speed up time and if they are going to add bad weather either speed up time or have a way to turn it off cause everything goes to a stand still when it’s raining and you are forced to wait until it’s done raining to continue and you have no idea how long that will be. Also there should be quests like in the full version to make extra money while waiting for your crops to grow.
It is a great game but 18 was nice being able to hire more than 4 workers and send vehicles from place to place spending a lot of time driving around would also be nice to be able to select the vehicle from the map again too instead of having to flip through all of them to get the one you want
The developers totally missed the mark with this one. Yes the graphics are a little more realistic, depending on the angle your viewing terrain. Ai is crap for hired hands. If you want a decent one go back to FS18.
I love this game! But there is some issues. I was let down by the lack of equipment. I would like to see updates with forestry, more maps, and more equipment.
U should put in some mods in it so it can be better it’s better but u should put mods in it lick on Xbox and PlayStation the hole nine
This game is a huge let down from FS18. Instead of improving the game they took a lot of the best features away. They don’t answer questions on there forum. They only allow 4 AI Helpers. Such a shame FS 18 was great, we just needed a new layout and some newer equipment. I wouldn’t buy it until it gets finished. It only works on a limited operating systems. My 4 year old iPad wasn’t one, I had to get a new one. John
Best FS game ever. A few things could be added like more activities to do, easier to make money and custom farms but most of all MULTIPLAYER. Please add these suggestions to the game. 🚜
Add loaders for the tractors and attachments for them and make it so u can detach and ateach them and lowloaders and grain conveyors that you can move and able to get out of the equipment
Love it but wish I could walk around
Whatever is in Pandora's box, you can bet your ass it belongs to Chuck Norris.
A tractor with forks to be able to put bales into straw blower instead of using the harvester Multiplayer option like FS18 The option for your workers to use the baler/ loading wagons The option to send your workers to destinations like FS18 A setting to adjust the brightness on screen as it’s horrible during the nights The glitch when sowing the biggest paddock on the map the worker does 2 strips then stops Holding capacity for cows , amount of bales able to be stored to increase The option of changing truck and Ute colour , but also adding different vehicles would be good Changing the long grass around the house as silo to something tidy like short grass without weeds would really make my day But other than that game is an improvement from the last but it seems to was too rushed as the updates are proving the faults
I can’t even have more than 4 helpers going at a time? Wth?!!! Dissatisfied. If it’s a bug, fix it!! If it’s not a bug, change it!!! It’s stupid. Great graphics but Dissatisfied it has less vehicles than fs 18, there should more and better vehicles. Also there should be expansions that you can purchase also there should be a boat or JetSki for the lake or maybe a fishing boat
Please bring out multiplayer
Isim bulamadım hepsi alınmş
4 işciden fazla çalıştıramıyoruz ozaman neden tarla sayısı çok 🤔
Turkish language please
I can't imagine a person becoming a success who doesn't give this game of life everything hes got.
Farming Simulator 20 Wiki
Farming Simulator is a farming simulation video game series developed by Giants Software. The locations are based on American and European environments. Players are able to farm, breed livestock, grow crops and sell assets created from farming. The games have sold over four million copies combined..
Farming Simulator 20 App News
- Giants Software on the quiet, surprising success of Farming Simulator - Since debuting 11 years ago, the Farming Simulator series has quietly sold more than 25 million copies and been downloaded 90 million times on mobile.
- En janvier, Google offrira Rise of the Tomb Raider et Thumper aux joueurs Stadia Pro - En attendant la déclinaison gratuite de Stadia attendue courant 2020, le service de jeux en streaming de Google gâte les joueurs qui ont acheté la Premiere Edition : ils bénéficient de trois mois offerts à l’abonnement Pro, qui comprend entre autres des jeux …
- Stardew Valley is coming to Tesla - The upcoming Tesla holiday software update promises a Full Self-Driving preview, ‘Lost Backgammon’, and popular farming simulator Stardew Valley. Games have been available for a while in Tesla vehicles thanks to Tesla Arcade, including Cuphead, Fallout Shelte…
- Google anuncia dos nuevos juegos gratis para Stadia Pro - Hace apenas poco más de un mes que Google Stadia llegó a nuestros mercados. La nueva plataforma de videojuegos por streaming de Google no pasó desapercibida y es que ante la promesa de que Stadia iba a revolucionar el mundo de los videojuegos, lo cierto es qu…