Race and compete with other opponents in awesome tracks with different obstacles and ramps.
Be the best of the best and beat the rest!
Welcome to my "Hermit Goes Mobile" gameplay of C.A.T.S Crash Arena Turbo Stars! This walkthrough contains 1080p HD iOS gameplay footage, but the game ...
- Added cosmic bonus level. Be a star! - Added 4 NEW turbonauts, awesome looking characters. Unlock them all! - Added 4 NEW electric skateboards, environment friendly - guaranteed.
Turbo Stars App Video Statistics
Turbo Stars Reviews (340)
This game is really good, honestly , but there are whay to many adverts, I cannot play one game without having to watch an advert and it kinda interferes with the game!!
I rate this app 5 stars because it is to the highest quality
I really enjoy this game however its getting to easy. I always win even if i dont try. As the levels go on please can u make it harder. With either more players, more capable players or more obstacles. Apart from that its awesome
I have almost the same mashine
I love this game so much
Tyrannyyyyy needs moar allieZ
Makes you watch ads even if you say no to the bonus
I love it
Oh yeh guy
thats my strat to
i really enjoy this game. if i had reviewed it earlier, i would have easily given it 5 stars; however, after the new update, it just feels.. off. a easy cheat where you grinded on the edge of the track and got a crap ton of coins was removed due to getting less coins now (down from around 1000 to just 30.), the speed has been toned down, and the overall energy of the game has been completety sucked out. its a bit stupid, but this game is a bit of a personal experience for me; my entire life, i’ve wanted to skateboard, but due to a problem in my legs, i havent been able to balance on a board, making me unable to. (i’ve gotten surgery to fix this problem recently, and i want to try and skateboard after im healed) but this game, somehow, gave me the energy i feel when i think about skateboarding, zooming around the track and such. the feeling of that is now gone. i feel none of the excitement i did before, and its sad to see my favorite game on mobile have the life sucked out of it. i know this review wont change anything, though. eh.
My name is Jason
Really fun and addicting game the only thing I would change is longer tracks.
It gets to easy after 3games
Im a kid and i see very very very very violent and rather innapropriate ads
Best game I have ever played!
I like cats
Chuck Norris uses Spiderman as a hammock.
Cringe storm O.o
It's better with sticky wheels
why do i not get sponsor boxes :(
In every adversity there lies the seed of an equivalent advantage. In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time.
Turbo Stars App News
- Why does Riot Games keep making virtual bands? - An unusual concert took place before FunPlus Phoenix and G2 Esports battled for the League of Legends World Championship last weekend. The Grand Finals in Paris opened with Valerie Broussard singing "Awaken," a track released at the start of the year to celeb…
- 10 of the best affordable hair dryers, according to reviewers - If you’ve ever left your stylist's or barber’s chair with perfectly coiffed and voluminous hair feeling ready to take on the world, only to have your efforts fall flat when it comes time to recreate the look on your own, we’re going to let you in on a secret:…
- Actor Ryan Reynolds buys ownership stake in discount carrier Mint Mobile - No, seriously, Ryan Reynolds now owns a wireless MVNO What you need to know Mint Mobile has announced Ryan Reynolds, the actor, has purchased an ownership stake in the MVNO. Reynolds compares the purchase to other celebrities selling skincare products and alc…
- Here's how to tell which Roborock robot vacuum will fit your needs best - Roborock impressive range of entry-level to high-end robot vacuums fits a variety of needs. So you want to get a reliable robot vacuum, but you don't know where to start. It's understandable given that there are so many options out there. As someone who's tes…