Off the Rails 3D is a fun and addictive game where you have to time everything correctly to win.
Make sure you conserve your fuel when going down hill and watch your speed so that you don't go flying off the track.
Upgrade your fuel to make sure you can reach the next station!
Off the Rails 3D features:
- Simple and fun gameplay
- Increasingly difficult levels
- Colorful graphics
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you travelling
Off the Rails 3D App Video Statistics
Off the Rails 3D Reviews (0)
I love bux
You literally cannot play for more than 30s before getting a nasty pop up add that loads a page to something else.. Also unless you close the app like me when an add pops up you might aswell click to triple your cash each level since it forces you to watch something!... grab that money kwalee
Wouldn’t pay for this
Worst game I have ever played doesn’t even let you get past level one stingy much 🤨wouldn’t even rate this a 1
Can’t be played offline. And there is an add after every turn. Some turns are only a couple seconds long then another add.
Can’t even play the game unless it’s connected to wifi, for a simple game that’s garbage and just trying to make money off turning ads off, don’t waste your time and find a game that you can use when ever
I understand ads pay for a free game, but the levels are so short that you spend more time waiting for ads to finish than actually playing the game! This is too much! Even when I finish a level and decide I don’t want to double my bonus (because I don’t want to watch my ad) I get pounded in the face by an ad anyways! Frustrating!!! And then they give you a free upgrade, if you watch an ad! I would rather just spend my money earned in-game.
There is more ad time than game time, and it’s $3 to remove ads. Cannot be played without internet connection. If I could rate this with a meme, I would choose The Amount Of B***** (Jacksepticeye) -1 Star.
Terrible. For some reason I couldn’t even make it through the first level I’d make it all the way to the checkered flag and stop just shy of it and also it doesn’t have sound. Closed the application and everything to try again and still the same results. Delete.
I think this game is cute and fun. But I barely have it two stars because there are so many ads. You get a ad after each level. It’s ridiculous. You have an option after each level to just collect your coins earned or to double or triple. But no matter what you pick you still get an ad.
It’s a great time killer but the two issues that I have faced is that you play a 10 second level to be faced with a 30 second ad every time. I know you can purchase the game but at least make the game a little more enjoyable. The other tissue is that level 70 is exactly the same as level 50 just seems harder to move past it.
It’s a good game BUT there are to many ads
WoW amazing ❤️😍
An office worker in Chuck Norris' National Fan Club headquarters was recently hospitalized shortly after she asked him to provider her with a 3 hole punch.
I have just realised that there are no new stages anymore, the game repeats and repeats a set of stages... so disappointed that.
ADS ADS ADS
Oyun Kesinlikle Cok Kotu Surekli Reklam Cikiyor Kesunlikle Yapincilar Paragoz Kesinlikle Yuklemeyin Oyun Gercekten Berbat En Azindab Reklamlari Azaltin Bu Nedir Taa Igrenccc
Her oyundan ki bu 15 saniye sürüyor ardından mecburi reklam reklamı geçerken yine mucburi appstore reklam veren uygulamalar açılıyor internetsizde oynanmıyor reklam izletmek için yani bunu indiren herkese 15 saniye oyun 15 saniye reklamla ugrasma yani köle gibi bize para kazandiracaksiniz diyor sikkat ederseniz her oyunda 3 adet reklama marz birakiyorlar bunun bir suç olması lazım insanın psikolojisini bozuyor.
Ariya Production LTD
I paid for “NO AD” but its still showing advertises ! I ask refund please!! Im not stupid!
A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.
Off the Rails 3D App News
- A Brushless Motor Nerf Titan50 with CircuitPython #CircuitPython #ItsyBitsy #Nerf - cellsafemode on hackaday.io posts a Titan50 Nerf build. The device is powered by Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 microcontroller and 14 NeoPixel smart LEDs running CircuitPython.The motor side uses 2x 20amp blHeli esc’s (no bec’s), 2x Racerstar BR2205 2300kv CW and CCW…
- SwitchArcade Round-Up: ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Get Expansions, ‘Drunk-Fu: Wasted Masters’ and Today’s Other New Releases, Huge New Year’s Sales, and More - Hello gentle readers, and welcome to the SwitchArcade Round-Up for January 10th, 2020. In today's edition, we take a look at the big news from yesterday's Pokemon Direct. We've also got word on when the next batch of SEGA AGES releases are hitting the West. T…
- Modder makes GameCube Joy-Cons - and they work perfectly with a Nintendo Switch - A highly-skilled modder has made an impressive set of GameCube Joy-Cons that work perfectly with a Nintendo Switch. Nintendo hardware modder Shank Mods uploaded a video showing off the GameCube Joy-Cons, and detailed the ardious creation process. Shank Mods, …
- Ian's top ten best PSVR games of 2019 - Welcome one and all to this year's exciting instalment of the Ian's VR Corner Top Ten list where I'll be going over my ten favourite PSVR games of 2019. As per usual, the following list is completely my opinion and it only features games that I myself have pl…