Spotify is the best way to listen to music and podcasts on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Spotify also offers thousands of Podcasts, including originals that you can't find anywhere else.
Spotify for your Apple Watch gives you the ability to seamlessly access and control your favorite music and podcasts from your wrist.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/spotify
Spotify and YouTube Music are two of the best music streaming apps for Android and iPhone in 2018/2019, offering a feature-packed premium service for ...
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on. Bug fixes and improvements in this version include: - Fixed stability and performance issues
Spotify - Music and Podcasts App Video Statistics
Spotify - Music and Podcasts Reviews (102)
Subscribe to RomaaPlays
*When you see screamo music on his recommended*
YTM is so glitchy.
Why cant I listen to or open Spotify after 22:22 every night?? It keeps happening and I cant stop it
After one song I had four adverts
This app has the best collection of music that can be played offline which is just a massive positive. Would recommend this app to everyone I know. Amazing quality and loads of personalisation settings. The only downside to this app is the “Genius” there’s no option for just lyrics. But with everything amazing that comes with it that’s a minuscule problem. 100% Recommend.
The Lion King should be in a death metal band.
Love it!! All my favorite songs at my fingertips no clutter and plastic CD cases ... getting rid of my CDs !! Thanks
New update is horrible.
I absolutely love it!It has all of my favourite songs!And I can create my own playlists!Its AMAZING!!!!!!
I find stuff missing on spotify... like whole black sabbath and Judas Priest albums They are huge artists....
Omega Wolf Amy Lee
It’s great but I don’t get how I’m supposed to get Spotify Premium.
Mike papale yo
I love it 🥰
The support at Spotify is immaculate
I love how I can listen to free music without ads!!
I like all u have music but I downloaded cause so I can on the plane to listen to the music I need to pay and I’m not going to pay for that. Make premium for something else. Other than that it’s a good app🙂🙂🙂
My take: YouTube Red is better for song videos. The music is sometimes limited or not great quality. It also doesn't always work when taking a download in an area with no wifi. The Red content is mostly geared at teens and younger. It's really not that interesting for adults. Best content being Escape The Night and Fight of the Living Dead. The rest is meh. Spotify now offers a bundle with Hulu for same price as red. That pretty much pays for itself for those wanting both.
Chuck Norris has never made the same mistake twice because if he made a mistake and didn't actually kill you the first time, he'll go back in time and actually kill you 2 minutes before he tried to the first time.
Shuffle prefers cheaper songs. Spotify lie to people who bring this up and claim there is no preferential algorithm. On top of this the User Experience team needs to be sacked and replaced, and the progressive gimping of the free version is maddening. Taking my money elsewhere
You should make that if we want to play a game with Spotify still playing we could do that on the same device
Just peace of mind really all my favs are on here cant go wrong
YouTube is better you get YouTube red and music to and u can use Google play music as well when you subscribe to red
Gına geldi artık. Durmadan takılıyor.
Premium üyelik nasıl yapacağım spotify a giriyorum üyelik yol
Güzel ama şarkıları reklam yapıcaz diye çok bölüyorsunuz bölmeyin şarkıları lütfe Sadece daha az reklam
Theodore H. White
To go against the dominant thinking of your friends, of most of the people you see every day, is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform.
Spotify - Music and Podcasts Wiki
Spotify - Music and Podcasts app wiki coming soon. youtube music, Spotify, youtube music review, youtube music app, youtube music library, spotify premium free, spotify premium, spotify vs youtube, spotify vs youtube red, spotify vs youtube music, spotify vs youtube music vs apple music, youtube music vs spotify, youtube music vs spotify 2018, best music apps for iphone, best music app, best music app 2019, best music app for android, best music streaming app, youtube music review uk, youtube music review 2019,
Spotify - Music and Podcasts App News
- Epix is turning Slate’s Slow Burn podcast into a documentary series - Epix announced that it has greenlit a 6-part documentary series based on Slate’s award-winning series about the Watergate scandal, Slow Burn.
- Vergecast: Spotify’s big audio play and Palm phone review - This week, Spotify announced that it had acquired both Gimlet Media and Anchor in a play to further expand into audio beyond music streaming. The Vergecast gets right into it, discussing what this means for the podcast industry as well as antitrust law.
- Spotify buys Gimlet and Anchor in podcast push, earmarks $500M for more deals - Spotify is going after podcasts in a major way in 2019. The music streaming service today confirmed that it has snapped up two podcast networks — Gimlet and Anchor — in undisclosed deals. But that’s not all, the firm said it has plans to spend a further $400-…
- Why Spotify is betting big on podcasting - Podcasting revenues hit $314 million in 2017, according to a third-party survey released last summer. It’s a large number for what’s been historically regarded as a niche and difficult to monetize medium, but still pales in comparison to the additional $400-$…