8 years of tracking storms on iOS! Hurricane Tracker launched in Aug 2009!
Reviewed by CNN as the best Hurricane Tracking app available for iPhone GOOGLE: "cnn top hurricane app" to read the article!
Hurricane Tracker is the most used & most comprehensive tracking app available on any platform. What makes Hurricane Tracker different from the others in the App Store:
• Receive push alerts (by region) when a new storm forms or threatens landfall. Also access to push alert history
• Set Atlantic or Eastern Pacific Basin as your default
• 65+ maps/images
• In-depth written discussions and analysis from our team
• Real time National Hurricane Center Updates (All NHC advisories & maps)
• Audio tropical updates
• Storm video updates
• Custom graphics from our team of experts. Exclusive “Alert Level” & “Long Range Potential” maps. Not just basic NHC info
• Share information easily with friends/family via email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter
• Super detailed tropical wave/invest information
• Dozens of satellites
• Simple design with sliding icon doc
• In-App video tutorial so you can track like a pro
• Much, much more!
There is no other Hurricane tracking app out there that can match the amount of information you get-we guarantee it. Get the information you need to make informed decisions. Review our app store ratings for all versions over our 8 years. 4.5 star average!
We charge for our app because it’s not just an automated product, our team is constantly creating graphics & writing detailed discussions to keep you informed. This is our full time job - keeping you ahead of the storms.
Hurricane Tracker covers The Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Ocean & Eastern Pacific. Our app also covers any storms that may affect Hawaii.
We do not cover storms near Australia and the Western Pacific.
"Hurricane Tracker for iPad" is also available as a stand alone app with a separate fee.
WHAT ARE THEY SAYING:
*Houston Press: "Finally, there is Hurricane Tracker. This app may have the best interface of the bunch, with a sliding set of navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen. This one, unlike either of the others, has audio and video updates".
*Email from Customer Scott DeLacy: "With the new maps under Outlook, you have SURPASSED everyone else out there...Hurricane Tracker is now British Virgin Islands Airways' primary tropical data source, No one comes close".
*Valued Customer Ray 007: "As good a review as you can give a service!"
*Valued Customer Dale Gattis: "I've been using this and Hurricane for the last two years and I have really come to rely on this app exclusively. Excellent!"
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @hurrtrackerapp (live, real time updates)
*Hurricane Tracker is a data intensive application. A WiFi or strong cellular signal is recommended for the best experience.
5.0.4 - final bug fixes for iOS 11 - compatibility with the iPhone 8/iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X - version number added to the settings panel Happy tracking! ---------------------------------------------------------------- 5.0.2 - bug fixes - Added video tutorial to settings panel - Misc bug fixes to improve app experience and speed
Hurricane Tracker App Video Statistics
Hurricane Tracker Reviews (1)
The reason they changed it from 10 degrees of seperation to 6 degrees of separation is because Chuck Norris killed the other 4 people that don't know anybody.
Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
Hurricane Tracker App News
- Your Digital Toolkit for the Atlantic Hurricane Season - It looks like New Orleans is going to take a shot from a potential Category 1 hurricane by Saturday. Half my family is from New Orleans, and I’m confident in saying that none of us would be nervous about a Cat 1. However, it’s not so much the winds that are t…
- Scientists Are Probing Tornadoes With Drones to Save Lives - This spring saw one of the worst tornado outbreaks in recent years. More than 300 twisters touched down from Texas to North Dakota to Pennsylvania, scarring the landscape, causing widespread damage, and at least eight fatalities. Read more...
- Hurricane Barry knocks out power for over 46,000 people, or 50 percent of customers, in coastal Louisiana counties - As Category 1 Hurricane Barry closes in on Louisiana, a tidal surge is causing flooding in residential areas and heavy winds and rain have led to widespread power outages along the coast. A power outage tracker shows over 50 percent of tracked customers in Te…
- More than 160,000 without power in Louisiana as Tropical Storm Barry weakens; flooding still a concern - Tropical Storm Barry, downgraded from a hurricane Saturday, slogs through Louisiana, leaving more than 160K without power, concerns of flooding.