8 years of tracking storms on iOS! Hurricane Tracker launched in Aug 2009!
Reviewed by CNN as the best Hurricane Tracking app available for iPhone GOOGLE: "cnn top hurricane app" to read the article!
Hurricane Tracker is the most used & most comprehensive tracking app available on any platform. What makes Hurricane Tracker different from the others in the App Store:
• Receive push alerts (by region) when a new storm forms or threatens landfall. Also access to push alert history
• Set Atlantic or Eastern Pacific Basin as your default
• 65+ maps/images
• In-depth written discussions and analysis from our team
• Real time National Hurricane Center Updates (All NHC advisories & maps)
• Audio tropical updates
• Storm video updates
• Custom graphics from our team of experts. Exclusive “Alert Level” & “Long Range Potential” maps. Not just basic NHC info
• Share information easily with friends/family via email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter
• Super detailed tropical wave/invest information
• Dozens of satellites
• Simple design with sliding icon doc
• In-App video tutorial so you can track like a pro
• Much, much more!
There is no other Hurricane tracking app out there that can match the amount of information you get-we guarantee it. Get the information you need to make informed decisions. Review our app store ratings for all versions over our 8 years. 4.5 star average!
We charge for our app because it’s not just an automated product, our team is constantly creating graphics & writing detailed discussions to keep you informed. This is our full time job - keeping you ahead of the storms.
Hurricane Tracker covers The Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Ocean & Eastern Pacific. Our app also covers any storms that may affect Hawaii.
We do not cover storms near Australia and the Western Pacific.
"Hurricane Tracker for iPad" is also available as a stand alone app with a separate fee.
WHAT ARE THEY SAYING:
*Houston Press: "Finally, there is Hurricane Tracker. This app may have the best interface of the bunch, with a sliding set of navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen. This one, unlike either of the others, has audio and video updates".
*Email from Customer Scott DeLacy: "With the new maps under Outlook, you have SURPASSED everyone else out there...Hurricane Tracker is now British Virgin Islands Airways' primary tropical data source, No one comes close".
*Valued Customer Ray 007: "As good a review as you can give a service!"
*Valued Customer Dale Gattis: "I've been using this and Hurricane for the last two years and I have really come to rely on this app exclusively. Excellent!"
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @hurrtrackerapp (live, real time updates)
*Hurricane Tracker is a data intensive application. A WiFi or strong cellular signal is recommended for the best experience.
5.0.4 - final bug fixes for iOS 11 - compatibility with the iPhone 8/iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X - version number added to the settings panel Happy tracking! ---------------------------------------------------------------- 5.0.2 - bug fixes - Added video tutorial to settings panel - Misc bug fixes to improve app experience and speed
Hurricane Tracker App Video Statistics
Hurricane Tracker Reviews (1)
Very informative app,with excellent menus.The Best hurricane app out there worth the money.
all the recent updates (just in time for hurricane season here in florida) make it easier to use and share - ace content as always... thanx
Great app. Lots of information and very useful satellite images. Particularly like the audio updates. Even shows the images of the storms as they form over western Africa before they reach the ocean. Handy for crossing the Atlantic on a yacht.
It's a fantastic app, as a east coast resident I proud too say that I use this app 2-4 times daily and at hurricane season it could be up to unlimited times. I've been through hurricanes and this app gives me what I need for info. Thanks, it's a very useful tool in my life area and style for hurricanes and usage for weather forecasting. Awesome app, appreciate the tool.
I like the function of the app, but it really needs to be better designed. Right now it’s just a patchwork of existing content collected in a clunky presentation. Hire a graphic designer!
Cat 5 hurricane Willa isn’t even on the app. Waste of money.
Hurricane Willa is a category 5 storm in the Eastern Pacific and the app says there are NO storms in this region! Is everyone on vacation on the app support crew? Glad there are other sources of up to date information. Don’t waste your money on this loser!
Very disappointed. The KittyCode tracker I had allowed me to scroll through the storms path and see the time and conditions of each location. I tried to see the Cat5 storm in the pacific just now that my Weather Channel app alerted about. Because I have already selected 3 locations for notifications in the Atlantic, I can’t even see the pacific coast storms unless I change the settings. This app is not worth the money
A talk show host told Chuck Norris that Justin Bieber is a no talent, lying, lowdown, egg sucking dog. Chuck said "that's not true, Bieber does not like eggs".
You cannot find yourself by going into the past. You can find yourself by coming into the present.
Hurricane Tracker App News
- Why So Many People Choose to Live Near Active Volcanoes - If you’re watching newsreel footage of an eruption, and don’t live near a volcano yourself, you may find yourself wondering, “Why would anyone choose to live there?” Read more...
- Why Does Your Phone Die When It’s Cold Out? - This story was originally published by Wired and has been republished here with permission from Climate Desk.
- Why Marlon James Decided to Write an African “Game of Thrones” - Jia Tolentino interviews the Booker Prize-winning novelist about fantasy, reality, and a religious crisis that has never ended.
- 10 best earthquake apps and earthquake tracker apps for Android! - Earthquakes can range from occasional annoyances to terrifying natural disasters. There are a bunch of apps out there that can help you be more prepared. Let's look at the best earthquake apps for Android!