8 years of tracking storms on iOS! Hurricane Tracker launched in Aug 2009!
Reviewed by CNN as the best Hurricane Tracking app available for iPhone GOOGLE: "cnn top hurricane app" to read the article!
Hurricane Tracker is the most used & most comprehensive tracking app available on any platform. What makes Hurricane Tracker different from the others in the App Store:
• Receive push alerts (by region) when a new storm forms or threatens landfall. Also access to push alert history
• Set Atlantic or Eastern Pacific Basin as your default
• 65+ maps/images
• In-depth written discussions and analysis from our team
• Real time National Hurricane Center Updates (All NHC advisories & maps)
• Audio tropical updates
• Storm video updates
• Custom graphics from our team of experts. Exclusive “Alert Level” & “Long Range Potential” maps. Not just basic NHC info
• Share information easily with friends/family via email, SMS, Facebook & Twitter
• Super detailed tropical wave/invest information
• Dozens of satellites
• Simple design with sliding icon doc
• In-App video tutorial so you can track like a pro
• Much, much more!
There is no other Hurricane tracking app out there that can match the amount of information you get-we guarantee it. Get the information you need to make informed decisions. Review our app store ratings for all versions over our 8 years. 4.5 star average!
We charge for our app because it’s not just an automated product, our team is constantly creating graphics & writing detailed discussions to keep you informed. This is our full time job - keeping you ahead of the storms.
Hurricane Tracker covers The Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean, Atlantic Ocean & Eastern Pacific. Our app also covers any storms that may affect Hawaii.
We do not cover storms near Australia and the Western Pacific.
"Hurricane Tracker for iPad" is also available as a stand alone app with a separate fee.
WHAT ARE THEY SAYING:
*Houston Press: "Finally, there is Hurricane Tracker. This app may have the best interface of the bunch, with a sliding set of navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen. This one, unlike either of the others, has audio and video updates".
*Email from Customer Scott DeLacy: "With the new maps under Outlook, you have SURPASSED everyone else out there...Hurricane Tracker is now British Virgin Islands Airways' primary tropical data source, No one comes close".
*Valued Customer Ray 007: "As good a review as you can give a service!"
*Valued Customer Dale Gattis: "I've been using this and Hurricane for the last two years and I have really come to rely on this app exclusively. Excellent!"
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS:
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @hurrtrackerapp (live, real time updates)
*Hurricane Tracker is a data intensive application. A WiFi or strong cellular signal is recommended for the best experience.
5.0.4 - final bug fixes for iOS 11 - compatibility with the iPhone 8/iPhone 8 plus and iPhone X - version number added to the settings panel Happy tracking! ---------------------------------------------------------------- 5.0.2 - bug fixes - Added video tutorial to settings panel - Misc bug fixes to improve app experience and speed
Hurricane Tracker App Video Statistics
Hurricane Tracker Reviews (1)
A Superb App For Finding Information About Hurricanes Cyclones Keep Up With Any Updates Please It Will Make The App Even Better
Very informative app,with excellent menus.The Best hurricane app out there worth the money.
all the recent updates (just in time for hurricane season here in florida) make it easier to use and share - ace content as always... thanx
This app often operates during a pending storm as other sources get bogged down.
It has anything for Hurricane info that I need to know😀
The app works well, provides the necessary information, and get the job done. But the UI is horrible. Hard to believe nobody has developed an app capable of displaying the same information in a way that doesn’t look like a 2002 MySpace or geocities app. 4 stars because the app works well and provides good info. -1 for the horrible ui.
Chuck Norris' internet connection doesn't just use band width... It uses the whole orchestra.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Hurricane Tracker App News
- See the Potential Impact of Hurricane Florence With This Interactive Map - The National Hurricane Center expects Hurricane Florence to cause “ life-threatening, catastrophic flash flooding ” when it makes landfall later this week, and now there’s a tool that gives us an idea of just how catastrophic that impact will be. Read more...
- Here are the 63 startups that launched today at Y Combinator’s S18 Demo Day 1 - From “cheese 2.0” to connecting flights for satellites, Y Combinator showed off a wide array of early stage startups fresh from its YC Summer 2018 batch. A total of 63 companies took to the stage in front of a full audience at the Computer History Museum toda…
- 17 Apps To Help You Get Through The Hurricane - In addition to getting flashlights, bottled water and food, hurricane preparation these days includes stockpiling apps on your phone.
- Fitbit's moving away from a simple step counter into health coaching as it faces competition from the Apple Watch - Fitbit has a plan to help it stay relevant as it faces more competition from companies like Apple and Garmin. It's launching Fitbit Care, a health platform that combines coaching, virtual care, wearable devices, and self-tracking to help employers' and health…