With Hulu you can watch thousands of TV shows and movies, exclusive Originals, past seasons, current episodes, and more.
If you're an existing Hulu subscriber, you have the option to watch Live TV for sports, news, and can’t-miss events on the device of your choice. That means you can enjoy all your TV in one place with a personalized plan that works for you—Hulu, Hulu (No Ads), or Hulu +Live TV*.
*Regional restrictions, blackouts and additional terms apply.
Stream movies, discover new shows, and more. Here’s what you have access to on all Hulu plans:
• A curated TV experience—get personalized recommendations every time you watch
• Personalized profiles—create up to 6 profiles so everyone can keep track of their shows, movies, networks, and more
• My Stuff—track your favorites by adding shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices
• Watch at home or on the go—all on your TV, smartphone, or tablet
• Premium networks—Get networks including HBO®, SHOWTIME®, CINEMAX®, and STARZ® for an additional monthly subscription fee
• No hidden fees—There are no equipment rentals fees, or installation appointments
Our ad-supported plan lets you browse the largest streaming library. Stream over 85,000 episodes of the shows you love or haven’t yet discovered. Find classic hits like Seinfeld and The Golden Girls. Discover today’s most popular shows like This is Us and The Good Doctor. Get exclusive Originals from Emmy® winner The Handmaid’s Tale to the Stephen King-inspired Castle Rock, or The Act, starring Emmy® winner Patricia Arquette.
Hulu (No Ads)
This plan gives you everything you get with the Hulu plan in an ad-free* experience. *There are a few shows in our streaming library that are not included in Hulu (No Ads) due to streaming rights. Episodes of those shows will stream uninterrupted — there will just be a quick ad before and after each video. Plus, you can download from thousands of titles to watch offline.*
*Select content available for download.
Hulu + Live TV
Watch live and on-demand TV from 60+ top channels, including sports, news, and more. Plus, get unlimited access to the entire Hulu streaming library through our ad-supported plan. no cable required.
Hulu + Live TV plan only available on Apple TV Gen. 4, iPod Touch Gen. 6, 4K Apple TV, or iPhone/iPad running iOS 12 or later.
Download the Hulu app and start watching today.
You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your iTunes account starting at the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment automatically renews unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to U.S. customers only.
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated websites and apps. To learn more, visit aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, download the App Choices app at aboutads.info/appchoices. Hulu is committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.
Best Kodi Device with Tech support and HD Premium streams:mymatrixtv.com/?wpam_id=8 Get an IP Vanish VPN: adf.ly/1i5en6 Developer ...
We've made some accessibility improvements and squashed quite a few bugs that were interrupting our TV time. Get the latest version of our app to stream your Hulu favorites!
Hulu: Stream TV shows & movies App Video Statistics
Hulu: Stream TV shows & movies Reviews (801)
It’s not working helppppp
l e d???
María C Rivera
I'm trying to add this but you're not telling me what website to go to maybe I'm not listening or understanding right
I have never written an app review but this app is actually terrible. I watch more ads than the show. I mean an ad every 5 mins that lasts 90 seconds and if you accidentally rewind or exit you have to watch the WHOLE 90 seconds again. The design is also horrible, it doesn’t even save your correct place in the episode so that when you come back to watch it later you have to watch the ads again. This is actually the worst app I have ever seen. I mean seriously who developed this because I can do a better job and I’m still learning computer science. Tip: to continue profitting off of displaying ads consider rearranging how the ads are shown to the viewer to please both the advertiser and your customer.
Why is Thier adds every 5 mins. Makes whatever your watching a hour longer. It’s annoying. That’s probably why people choose Netflix or something else over Hulu theirs no adds. I think it’s dumb how you have to pay extra for no adds.
To much ads... That why people hated it because it keeps bothering us while watching and had good time.
I could of sworn I seen this guy selling gator skins in Philly. WTF?
Chuck Norris won every leg of the Tour de France by pedaling a unicycle backwards so he could view the face of every second place finisher.
What happened it doesn't work what can I do
garbage i only do free.. thanks for the video
Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.
Hulu: Stream TV shows & movies App News
- Hulu’s offline downloads come to Android today - After launching the feature on iOS, Hulu has brought offline downloads to Android devices. You must be on the premium No Ads plan to get the feature, however.
- Guide to streaming: from Disney+ to NBA League Pass and Crunchyroll - Trying to figure out which streaming service to purchase can be difficult, whether it’s Apple TV Plus, Netflix, or Disney+ through the new Hulu and ESPN+ bundle. This doesn’t cover sports, like NBA League Pass or niche interests like Crunchyroll for anime. He…
- SpongeBob Squarepants spinoff may head to Netflix in new massive deal with Nickelodeon - Netflix is working with Nickelodeon on a new SpongeBob Squarepants series that should help Netflix compete with Disney+ as the streaming wars heat up. The show centers on Squidward, Netflix’s neighbor, and is one of many shows that comes with the deal.
- Disney officially launches its streaming ‘crown jewel,’ Disney+ - The centerpiece of Disney’s streaming strategy is here. After an initial test in the Netherlands, Disney+ is officially launching in the United States and Canada today, with a lineup of original content that includes the first episode of the very first live a…