Only Hulu gives you access to the largest streaming library so you can watch thousands of shows and movies, exclusive Originals, past seasons, current episodes, and more on your favorite devices. Plus, you have the option to watch Live TV for sports, news, and can’t-miss events.
Enjoy all your TV in one place in a personalized experience with the plan that works best for you — Hulu, Hulu (No Ads), or Hulu + LIVE TV*.
These features are available on all Hulu plans:
• Enjoy a TV experience that adjusts to your tastes every time you watch
• Create up to 6 personalized profiles so everyone can keep track of their own shows, movies, networks, and more
• Track your favorites with My Stuff, adding shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices
• Watch at home or on the go—all on your TV, smartphone, or tablet
• Add premium networks like HBO®, SHOWTIME®, CINEMAX®, and STARZ® for an additional monthly subscription fee
• No hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments
Our ad-supported plan gives you access to the largest streaming library. Stream over 85,000 episodes of the shows you love or haven’t yet discovered. Find classic hits like Seinfeld and The Golden Girls. Watch today’s most popular shows like This is Us and The Good Doctor. Get exclusive Originals from Emmy® winner The Handmaid’s Tale to the Stephen King-inspired Castle Rock, or the hit Marvel’s Runaways.
Hulu (No Ads)
This plan gives you everything you get with the Hulu plan in an ad-free* experience. *There are a few shows in our streaming library that are not included in Hulu (No Ads) due to streaming rights. Episodes of those shows will stream uninterrupted — there will just be a quick ad before and after each video.
Hulu + LIVE TV
Watch live and on-demand TV from 60+ top channels, including sports, news, and more. Plus, get unlimited access to the entire Hulu streaming library through our ad-supported plan. No contracts, no cable required.
Hulu + Live TV plan only available on Apple TV Gen. 4, iPod Touch Gen. 6, 4K Apple TV, or iPhone/iPad running iOS10 or later.
Download the Hulu app now and start watching.
You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your iTunes account starting at the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment automatically renews unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to U.S. customers only.
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated website and apps. To learn more, visit aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, download the App Choices app at aboutads.info/appchoices. Hulu is committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.
Support: (888) 265-6650
You want to watch tv on Hulu but you're not sure what's the difference between regular Hulu, Hulu Plus, or Hulu + Live TV? Or perhaps you want to know what ...
This summer heat has got us doubling down on pest control. For this release, we squashed a fair amount of bugs that were interfering with our TV time –– so feel free to crank up the A/C and plop down on the couch with your Hulu favorites, sans bugs.
Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Movies App Video Statistics
Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Movies Reviews (38)
I love how you arranged your list using your own chart! Is that chart accessible anywhere online? Or can be request to have a copy of that? Please?
this is a great series of videos. where is the link to the google sheets comparison chart you mention. i couldn't find it on your web site.
Hulu no ads + Live TV is absolutely the best service on the market imo. Has all the channels I want minus AMC and Comedy Central. But other than that all else is fantastic. The amount of content you get for the price is amazing.
I just bought a smart t.v and I wonder if I could used hulu on Samsung t.v? Thank you in advance.
Just an awful app for mobile devices. Crashes are more predictable than seamless use, thanks yo!
Absolutely horrible Bad connection Error messages all the time
I love family feud. It helps keep my family together. Steve Harvey is the best host you’ve ever had
Such a good man
Chuck Norris catches the early bird.
Who els I sad wit the add on?
Sad that im only looking at this because Hulu has hidden some of the better movies or taken them off my 12 dollar hulu plan and moved them to the 44 dollar plan. The more they remove from Hulu to place in Hulu Live Tv the more they resemble my old standard cable company that I left. 44 bucks is almost a cable bill. For Hulu? Hopefully this will open doors for another company that will be what Hulu used to be before it got greedy. Keep taking stuff away from me and putting it on live and watch me and others just cancel hulu.
I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody.
Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Movies Wiki
Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Movies app wiki coming soon. hulu, hulu live tv, hulu live, hulu with live tv, hulu with live tv review, hulu tv, hulu streaming service, hulu live tv review, hulu live tv roku, hulu tv review, hulu review, hulu dvr, hulu streaming tv service, is hulu worth it, how does hulu tv work, hulu live tv local channels, hulu plus, hulu live tv channel lineup, how does hulu work, hulu live channels, hulu live tv channels,
Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Movies App News
- Where to Legally Download or Stream Movies for Free - It’s easy to find movies to download or stream illegally, but there’s no need to any more. If you can’t find anything good on Netflix or Hulu, there are thousands of great free or public domain films to enjoy. Here are some great sites to bookmark and visit w…
- Disney+ will stream on these devices at launch - Disney has confirmed its first global launches for the company’s upcoming Disney+ subscription service, and it outlined which devices will be able to access it on day one.
- Roku launches a Kids & Family section on The Roku Channel, plus parental controls - Roku’s home entertainment hub, The Roku Channel, is expanding into kids’ programming. The company this morning announced plans to aggregate kids and family movies and TV alongside the channel’s other content, including its free, ad-supported movies and televi…
- Netflix aims to retain subscribers with launch of a feature to track new releases - Hoping to keep viewers engaged with its content, Netflix today announced the launch of a new section called “Latest” in its TV app, designed to highlight the streaming service’s recent and upcoming releases. The addition isn’t just another row or two within t…