Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at WUx02)
These are 10 useful extensions for the Google Chrome browser. Google Chrome is one of the best web browsers that you can use. A feature that many like is the ...
• A fix has been included for translation not being offered on some English pages.
Google Chrome App Video Statistics
Google Chrome Reviews (375)
Old town roads is full of weird comments... https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/threelly-ai-for-youtube/dfohlnjmjiipcppekkbhbabjbnikkibo
the DuckDuckGo one just changes your default browser to DuckDuckGo.
The people who made this are apple and they made my iPad I have no password to my email because I forgot it and anything on the iCloud I can’t download because I need to enter my Apple ID password and I have no idea what it is so I am sad ;’( :(😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Use Firefox instead
Astra & Flondrix
In the latest update, can no longer view video in full screen.
The Pondering Minimalist
Hey, Could u do Panda 5 vs Feedly vs Pocket....
Google is the best. I don’t like safari
Runs incredibly terrible on iPad 6th gen
J’aurais mis 5 étoiles avant la dernière mise à jour. Malheureusement la dernière mise à jour a annulé mon traducteur de langue. Depuis, j’essaie de le remettre dans les paramètres et rien ne fonctionne. J’ai écrit plusieurs fois pour signaler le problème mais pas d’aide. J’aimerais revenir à une ancienne version, mais là non plus pas d’aide pour le faire. C’est dommage car depuis peu, j’ai téléchargé chrome sur mon iPad et c’était devenu mon navigateur préféré a cause du traducteur en langue automatique.
What about ad blocker?
I had used it for translation; but after update it stopped
I can’t see one simple document without it redirecting me every single time i try to Clear Cache and Cookies support page. GOOGLE CHROME IS AN IDIOT.
I run this on IOS 12.2. Used to be able to turn the phone 90?degrees and observe web pages with more room for text. This feature is now gone.
I love how u can change backgrounds on home screen
There is nothing Chrome offers that Safari doesn’t do better. The “find in page” search is clunky and it opens a new tab every time I click a link. Don’t bother downloading.
I am someone who uses tabs a lot but 3/5 times I will hit incognito mode because it’s too close to the new tab button. I would have to get out, close the tab and try again and I would think it would be better if the incognito tab had some sort of lock of “are you sure” text to even having it at the bottom
very good 'Description' links...VERY helpful, thank you ... ;-)
The only thing scarier than a black hole is a Chuck Norris.
"Error loading player; No playable sources found" message while casting video since latest update :( need to be able to cast to chromecast but can’t. No cast button at all.
There isn’t much praise you can give to a search engine, but google chrome is fast, useful and nice looking. The only reason I wrote this is to tell you that whenever I open the app, it opens in landscape mode. Every time, without fail. Even if I’m holding my phone in portrait, it’ll open up in landscape and then revert to portrait. Not a huge issue, but it annoys me a little. Why can’t it just open in portrait mode? I’m holding my phone upright, why won’t Chrome be the same?
Regret updating it so so much
Thank you so much for your help I am new to never ware is an chrome os base for my older mac book pro 2011 which I found when helping my brother dumpster diving for free. Now with the extensions you give me info on help me out a lot my favorate one is the screen shot where things I need for school can be very usable. Next extension I love is google voice is a text feature application which I used daily on my phone as well computer to text back and forward to my friends for free
Ceviri yaptıgı sitede cok uzun yazı varsa tamimini cevir miyor sıkıntı yaratıyor benim icin düzeltirseniz sevinirim
Okuma modu, reklam engelleme 🤦♂️
SimpleExtManager is better than Extensity I feel, although Extensity does have some other features.
It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him.
Google Chrome Wiki
Google Chrome (commonly known simply as Chrome) is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. The browser is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as the platform for web apps. Most of Chrome's source code comes from Google's open-source Chromium project, but Chrome is licensed as proprietary freeware. WebKit was the original rendering engine, but Google eventually forked it to create the Blink engine; all Chrome variants except iOS now use Blink.As of April 2019, StatCounter estimates that Chrome has a 70.05% worldwide browser market share on traditional PCs and 63.16% share across all platforms. Because of this success, Google has expanded the "Chrome" brand name to other products: Chrome OS, Chromecast, Chromebook, Chromebit, Chromebox, and Chromebase.. 10 Chrome Extensions That Are Amazingly Useful, Top 10 Chrome Extensions, Best Google Chrome Extensions, Top Best Chrome Extensions, Top 10 Amazing Extensions, 10 Amazing Extensions, 10 Useful Extensions, Most Useful Extensions, 10 Cool Chrome Extensions You’ll Want Right Now, Google Chrome, Cool Chrome Extensions, Extensions, 10 Cool Extensions, Best Extensions, Extension, Top 10, Best Extensions for Chrome, TechGumbo,
Google Chrome App News
- Everything Google Announced at I/O 2019 That Matters - MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA—It’s Google I/O time, the annual smorgasboard of all things Android. This includes updates to the mobile operating system, newer (and cheaper) smartphones, various smarthome gadgets that are helpful (with a few caveats), and news about the l…
- How to Spot a Fake Address Bar in Chrome on Android - False login pages are a common method of phishing login credentials from users. If a website look legit, it’s easy for your muscle memory to kick in and for you to start typing your username and password without checking that the URL is correct (or the websit…
- Keep Your Financial Information Private By Opting Out Of These Google Pay Settings - Google Pay is a convenient way to consolidate your various payment methods under one account, and makes online shopping that much more streamlined. However, there are a few default Google Pay options you may want to consider opting out of if you’re concerned …
- The Best Competitors to Every First-Party Google App and Service - Because of new EU anti-trust laws, Google is legally obligated to show its users apps and browsers from its competitors. But here in the US, there are no such rules, and Google doesn’t have to fill you in on similar products that may be available from other c…