Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at WUx02)
Here is a simple way to get your old chrome look back. Just click the Apps button in the corner. Than go to settings and set the Apps page as the start page.
Thanks for choosing Chrome! The new design that we launched previously is now visible to everyone. In addition, this version includes: • Bug fixes and design polish for the redesign. • Updates to how Chrome launches other apps to improve reliability and security. • Fix for crashes during web page navigation.
Google Chrome App Video Statistics
Google Chrome Reviews (61)
How do I add an app in the web store Since Google updated Chrome how can I add an app from the Web Store. I mean I can't add apps now that they have updated there browser. Do you know how? If you do Please tell me.
fatta in montagna
With the power of iPad Pro, and keyboard, Chrome should show desktop version al the time also allow user to show bookmark bar and sync with PC! iPad is no longer a phone any more, its now a computer
Nick Dudley Jefferson
Not always on chrome. Sometimes goes to bing which i find annoying because it does not come up with the same search results. Other than that It is a very good app.
I use chrome everywhere and love how they all sync. But eugh the latest update for iPhone has a dreadful feature.....Closing tabs by tapping the X on each one. Bring back the swipe to close!
5 years later I notice this, ha! Thanks! Now I need to figure out how to add my app shortcuts/icons to it.
They’ve changed the main control from top page to to the bottom. If we want that, we can use the apple one.
I am trying to download a PDF. If you want me to change my rating, please add the download button.
I don't know why people are saying it's bad when it's amazing!! Browse like nobody's watching its a perfect and ideal browser
I so agree with you! I wonder if you can help me though with even finding my Apps! I lost that little icon that says apps at the left top of the page as you have. :)
Can no longer find my emails. Just showing a bunch of junk that I’m not going going to read. It keeps telling me to download Google Chrome so I hit that button and nothing happens. It kept telling me to download Google Chrome. In desperation I finally decided to delete the app that I had loosing everything that was on it. Went to App Store and downloaded it again. Guess what still get nothing but junk that I feel should be in the spam folder and still can’t find my mail.
You know... like edge are doing. With Adblock I’ll download it.
Every update lately just makes it worse and worse. If I wanted safari UI I’d use safari
Sick duck dick
It's terrible don't update they've ruined the interface I wish I could go back to the way I was to the older interface it's terrible
Google is the worst thing in the world
thx so much :D
If the sun met Chuck Norris, it would burn up and die.
I cant use new google sites on my ipad mini 4, it says i need to download chrome, safari or firefox when i already have all three of those. 0/10 lazy effort plz fix
Chrome keeps on crashing down just a second after I open. I’m unable to do anything with it after the update
Yikes.. An unnecessary redesign. Not that you’ll go back - fair enough for moving to a bottom nav but it wasn’t really needed...
How the f*** did it come to your mind changing chrome design to a copy of Safari browser? We were using Chrome instead of Safari because of its own features. But it is like the copy of Safari now. It is very useless and terrible after the new update. What a shame for Google Dev team
Oyundan nefret etmiş
Bu son güncellemeden kim sorumluysa kovun gitsin. Yeni sekme açma ile tüm sekmeleri kapatı hangi kasaba tasarlatmışlar. Azıcık mobilden anlayan biri böyle bir hata yapamaz.
Berbat bir güncelleme oldu sayfa otomatik olarak oturumu kapatıyor donuyor kasıyor
Help me Google work
It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover.
Google Chrome Wiki
Google Chrome (commonly known simply as Chrome) is a freeware web browser developed by Google LLC. It was first released on September 2, 2008 for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. Google Chrome is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as a platform for running web apps. Google releases the majority of Chrome's source code as the Chromium open-source project; however, Chrome itself is proprietary software. One component that is not open-source is the built-in Adobe Flash Player (that Chrome has disabled by default since September 2016). Chrome used the WebKit layout engine until version 27. As of version 28, all Chrome ports except the iOS port use Blink, a fork of the WebKit engine.As of 2018, StatCounter estimates that Google Chrome has a 68% worldwide usage share of web browsers as a desktop browser. It also has 61% market share across all platforms combined, because it has over 50% share on smartphones; and thus Chrome is the most used browser in virtually all countries (most exceptions in Africa). Its success has led to Google expanding the "Chrome" brand name on various other products such as Chrome OS, Chromecast, Chromebook, Chromebit, Chromebox and Chromebase.. Apps, updates, chrome, startpage, google, google chrome,
Google Chrome App News
- Hide Chrome's Distractions With 'Blank New Tab Page' - When I’m trying to do work, every little thing distracts me. Google autocomplete; my inbox; even the page that Chrome loads when I open a new tab. Well, the helpful page Chrome used to load. Because for the last few years, I’ve run the Chrome extension Blank …
- The Comprehensive Guide to Quitting Google - Despite all the convenience and quality of Google’s sprawling ecosystem, some users are fed up with the fishy privacy policies the company has recently implemented in Gmail, Chrome, and other services. To its credit, Google has made good changes in response t…
- Add a Dark Mode to Google Docs With Darkdocs - I’m a tremendous fan of night or “dark” modes for websites and apps. A darker background uses less battery power and is easier on your eyes than a bright white one. It’s a win-win. I’ve written before about a few Chrome extensions that will let you turn on a …
- How to Watch Picture-in-Picture Videos On Chrome 70 - Picture-in-picture (PIP) video playback is a user-favorite feature on Android’s Chrome app, and you can now get it on your Chrome desktop browser—as long as you’ve updated to Chrome 70, that is. Read more...