Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at WUx02)
GET THE NEW TINKERNUT BOOK: bit.ly/Tinkernutbook Making a Chrome App and an Extension is actually a fairly simple task. All you have to know is ...
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes: • Find in-page now works on iframes, including AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages). • When you sign up to a new site, you'll see a suggestion for a strong and unique password on your keyboard. • You can control all your 'Sync and Google services' settings in one place, and see what data is used by each feature. • Your history is now synced and deleted more reliably. • Some users will see a new design for the way Chrome offers to save passwords. • Fixed an issue with increased use of local storage.
Google Chrome App Video Statistics
Google Chrome Reviews (441)
how do I make it lead to a website not a YouTube channel
How to make it open in a new window?
I have an error because content security policy is incorrect, how to solve this??
ha could you help me to develop an chrome extension that should analyse the text from the chrome and to check hom may particular key words are there in the web page ( were the key words are predefined in the extension code).. could u help me in the case i am working on my final year project proposal ..thank you.. hope you give me a great result ..
Yo I did it my mom got mad like this🤬
Darwins theory of evoloution ape animal caveman human Chuck Norris
Up until last week it was fine But now it keeps freezing and I’ve lost all my open tabs It keeps freezing and crashing now every time I use it IPhone 6s latest os
What was my preferred browser on the iPad is now a source of constant frustration. Each “upgrade” reduced speed and increased instability, in many cases causing repeated lockups. Restarting the iPad sometimes clears the issue but usually not for long. Google, can we go back about 10 versions please?
Ok, so I didn’t know this but every google app tracks you and gets to know who you are and where you live. So that’s why I use other browsers.
you made it on microsoft word< TOTALLY an app
Dünyanın en iyi uygulaması
Üç gün kullan, 4 (yazıyla dört) gigabyte alanın çöp olsun, yuh. Önbellek temizlenemiyor ayarlarda yazan zımbırtı boşuna. Cache can not be cleaned, settings are doesnt work really for that.
why are you using notepad when you could be using notepad++?
Whenever something negative happens to you, there is a deep lesson concealed within it.
Google Chrome Wiki
Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. The browser is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as the platform for web apps. Most of Chrome's source code comes from Google's open-source Chromium project, but Chrome is licensed as proprietary freeware. WebKit was the original rendering engine, but Google eventually forked it to create the Blink engine; all Chrome variants except iOS now use Blink.As of July 2019, StatCounter estimates that Chrome has a 71% worldwide browser market share on traditional PCs and 63.34% share across all platforms. Because of this success, Google has expanded the "Chrome" brand name to other products: Chrome OS, Chromecast, Chromebook, Chromebit, Chromebox, and Chromebase.. tips, tricks, tutorial, tinkernut, how, to, weekend, hacker, chrome, develop, code, programming, json, apps, extensions, browser, web, application, syntax, youtube, video, promotion, simple, short, easy,
Google Chrome App News
- Chrome 76 Makes Avoiding Paywalls Easier—For Now - Google’s latest version of Chrome is finally out, and version 76 of the browser has plenty of little features to improve your browsing experience: a new install button that appears in your address bar for progressive web apps, a new way to preference a websit…
- The Best Web Browsers for Privacy and Security - Your web browser knows a lot about you, and tells the sites you visit a lot about you as well—if you let it. We’ve talked about which browsers are best at ad-blocking, but in this guide, we’re going to focus on the browsers that you’ll want to use to better c…
- How to Stop Feeling Like an Impostor, With Psychologist Jessamy Hibberd - In this episode of The Upgrade, we’re discussing impostor syndrome, the psychological phenomenon wherein people question their successes and have an internalized fear of being discovered as a fraud. Read more...
- How to Make Sure Your Passwords Haven't Been Stolen - One of the best things about having a solid password is that you don’t have to change it. If it’s strong, unique, and hasn’t been compromised by an attacker, you gain no security benefits by modifying it according to some arbitrary timetable. Just let it be. …