Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at WUx02)
I'm sure you have noticed that within your Chrome Browser there are some features. It seemed handy to point out the differences between Chrome Apps and ...
Google Chrome App Video Statistics
Google Chrome Reviews (39)
Progressive Web apps.
Should I be running multiple ad blocking extensions? Which are best? Can you do a video on things like AdBloc and uBlock and avast, etc.? That would be great for me and I am sure others. Thanks for making my life simpler.
You have completely messed up the search option, so instead of typing in the box it then diverts you to a different screen which is full of your previous search info, this causes you to pull down to see the search box. Thanks a lot Google.
Thanks a lot sir
Too often if shows- Site can't be reached. I need to refresh the page. Annoying ! Maybe it's time to go try Edge out again !
Wow mojang you've improved
Dont, take it
I order on 2018-12-05 and l still waiting for the product to arrived, I being sending email asking for? No Answer!!!!!
Thank you Steve. I like watching your videos for several reasons. The most important reason is because I can hear you. I am a 70+ year old man and I'll be the first to admit I'm starting to lose my tech savvy and when I try to research something like Chrome favicon extension (which I am) the last thing I need is a home made video that sounds like it was recorded inside a bank vault with the speaker holding both hands cupped to his (or her) mouth. On a couple of them I couldn't tell if I was being instructed what to do or asked if I wanted fries with that. The second reason I enjoy your videos is that you do not record them at warp speed so that all I get from it is click-click-click-click. You explain and "show" what you are doing. When I finish one of your videos I don't feel like closing my laptop and sailing it through the nearest window. Thanks again, Ron
This was my go to browser. It wasn’t anything remarkably better than safari but I liked that you could ask google a question and incognito mode. But the keyboard issue is not only annoying it makes it harder to search and surf the web. Needs to be fixed soon. For now the app has been deleted from my phone and I’m back to Safari.
This latest update introduced a bug where typing anything into the search/URL omnibox is painfully slow—the keyboard lags and stutters as you try to type. This makes Chrome almost unusable for me. Back to Safari until they release an update that resolves this.
Keyboard lags out after new update. Not cool man
QuickTime player symbol covers across screen when YouTube video is played in full screen mode , toggle full screen on and off few tiles for error to occur Only occurs when playing YouTube videos in Chrome, doesn’t happen in safari When issue occurs, then are unable to exit full screen mode
I see many horrible words comments of Duchess Meghan. The people’s worlds wrote death threats said they wish Duchess Meghan killed and her baby die. How will I report this to the police?
Basically what the title says. This latest update has broken the UI and the speed at which typing is inputted to the search bar. Feels like I’m using an iPhone 3G every time I search for something. Skip this update if it’s not too late
This was a very helpful video I enjoyed this but I thought it was ASMR at first. The video was very hard to hear though.
It's all fun and games until Chuck Norris pulls your eyes out with a socket wrench.
I have been using this for almost 3 years and it is doing awesome! Like the cool swift layout! And not lots of storage!
So, we have been notified to update Chrome immediately due to a bug fix, yet the latest version is not on the store. What gives?
On iPad it won’t let me go into the web store
Tek kelimeyle MÜKEMMEL
Eksikleriyle beraber en iyi tarayıcı
Pdf indirme özelliği neden yok
a follow up vid would be great that tackles: 1) security ... which is more secure, app or ext? i know chrome is self sandboxed, so does app operate outside of sandbox and give more exposure to system for malicious activity? and 2) system impact. which has less impact on resources. :)
An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere, while the pessimist sees only the red spotlight... The truly wise person is colour-blind.
Google Chrome Wiki
Google Chrome (commonly known simply as Chrome) is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. The browser is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as the platform for web apps. Most of Chrome's source code comes from Google's open-source Chromium project, but Chrome is licensed as proprietary freeware. WebKit was the original rendering engine, but Google eventually forked it to create the Blink engine; all Chrome variants except iOS now use Blink.As of February 2019, StatCounter estimates that Chrome has a 62% worldwide browser market share across all platforms. Because of this success, Google has expanded the "Chrome" brand name to other products: Chrome OS, Chromecast, Chromebook, Chromebit, Chromebox, and Chromebase.. chrome apps and extensions, chrome apps and extensions difference, difference between chrome apps and extensions, google chrome apps and extensions, what is the difference between google chrome apps and extensions, google chrome apps tutorial, how to delete google chrome apps, how to uninstall google chrome apps, how to open google chrome apps, google chrome apps page, google chrome extensions tutorial, google chrome extensions 2016,
Google Chrome App News
- How to Binge-Stream Every Marvel Movie Before Avengers: Endgame Is Released - If you’ve managed to never get sucked into the Marvel cinematic universe, you’re almost in the clear: the final film in this series, Avengers: Endgame, is being released April 26. Then it’s all over! But why deny yourself? Here’s where you can stream all the …
- Update Google Chrome Right Now - A security flaw in Google Chrome was under active attack last week ; although Google’s most recent Chrome update (hopefully) automatically fixed the problem in your browser, it’s important that you double-check that you’re running the newest version (72.0.362…
- How to Enable Google Chrome's New Dark Mode (and More) - Google announced that the latest update for the Chrome browser, Chrome 73, has begun rolling out to Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. While these updates normally cover security fixes, system-level changes, and new tools for developers, Chrome 73 also includ…
- How to Fix Chrome OS 72's Buggy Task Manager - If you own a Chrome OS laptop or tablet, you may want to hold off on installing the latest Chrome OS update. While the update is notable for bringing Android Pie to a handful of Chrome OS devices, some users who have installed the update—Chrome OS version 72—…