The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
TRUE SKATE vs SKATER APP S.K.A.T.E Which skating app is better? Today we find out by playing a game of SKATE! Subscribe- ...
- Fixed possible crash when trying to use the store if safe boot mode is enabled. - Improved UI when in safe boot mode. *** 1.5.4 *** - New course: SLS 2018 Los Angeles. - Player skateboards now show in replays. - Custom images for old school boards. - Fixed an issue which could cause parts of skateparks to be black.
True Skate App Video Statistics
True Skate Reviews (415)
ZaaKGow #TropaDoCafé #MáfiaEspartana
intro music please?
weather it’s to watch a series, chill with friends. Never in my life have I played a game so much & enjoyed the overall experience from it. I have played this game almost everyday for around 4-5 years now & can confirm that i’ve never played anything so predominantly. However I do currently play if i have nothing else to do or during something i’m watching on tv ect to enhance the enjoyment of general media fully. I’m sounding ultra cheesy right now but it’s worth being cheesy over. if you’re stuck on weather you are enjoying this game to its full potential, i’d recommend either joining trueminati discord & learning to play or by actually skating in real life. Thanks for creating such a fun game that i still continue to enjoy to this day. :)))
I’ve played for a really long time and it’s great! Iwould defiantly recomend to get Would like if grinding would be a little easier I keep falling of❤️👌
I made a image for my grip deck and it came up with nothing a waste of 10,000 TC and a waste of space for the App Store
The game is fun but why would I pay for the game which btw has no content and then pay some more for more maps doesn’t really make sense.
The app is good but I’ve been waiting for a while now for new maps and boards to come out. As soon as they update the app with new maps and others, then this game will have 5 stars in my books.
This game has been borderline unplayable ever since they added ads all over even payed for parks. Besides this, it’s a pretty remarkable game. But until there’s an option to remove the ads, I won’t play, pay for more levels or rate this higher than 2 stars.
True Skate Winning!!!!
Pip (PLS read)
Overall the game has the most realistic controls of any skate game. You don’t just press a button that leads to a trick, you manually do it (pardon the pun). The verts could be better and so could the bowls. Pumping is nearly impossible because you wind up going into a manual that just stops completely. there’s also not nearly enough grab types. Still, the tricks you can do just on the ground are realistic and the possibilities are endless. The rails gameplay and graphics are not only realistic but fun. It’s challenging enough but (for the most part) not too challenging. The major cause for concern in this game is pricing. For a game that already costs money, it seems ridiculous that unless you pay, it is impossible to get another map. even then, the maps can get pricy. if they brought prices down or got rid of in app purchases, the game would be terrific and played much more. hopefully this change comes soon.
This game is the BEST I play it with my friends on the way to school, I play it at home. SO fun.
I still get out of safe boot mode but the game says I’m still locked into it
I was wondering, maybe, if two players (maybe more) all have the same park and are all on the same network with the same version of the game, could they possibly play together? See each others boards in game? It would be so cool.Other than that, my only problem with it is that it's a paid game, but most of the game, even other parks, are locked behind pay walls. No biggie, though, because the first nap is fun enough.
I just found it in my bought section so i tried it out, it’s good. But I just got it for free ,so can the App Store curators find out if I’ve paid for it?
Best skateboarding game ever!
True skate is good
Chuck Norris will personally roundhouse kick you if you don't get off this website and get back to work!
Won’t let me play my maps buy any more or restore purchase game just quits
It’s the screaming hand not the hand
Great game but whenever I close the app and open it it sends me back to the begging of the game and resets my board
Michael fnaf türkiye
Aşsşeöws ağlayın parayla alanlar
Realy nice game pls download And play true skate 😀
ULAN BENDE BELEŞKEN ALMIŞIÇTIM
Good video but the intro is so cringy
The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
True Skate Wiki
True Skate app wiki coming soon. true skate, skater app, l4l, s4s, like4like, skateboarding, 2017, skating, SKATE, gameofskate, game of skate,
True Skate App News
- An Olympian-turned-Googler trains the next generation of figure skaters - Editor’s note: Passion Projects is a new Keyword series highlighting Googlers with unexpected interests outside the office. On Saturday, Timothy Goebel received one of the biggest honors of his life. In an arena full of fans in Detroit, as his family, former …
- Parker’s Tavern, Cambridge: ‘Crowd-pleasing? You won’t want to leave’ – restaurant review - Whether intellectual or not, we can all indulge in Tristan Welch’s first-class cooking Parker’s Tavern, University Arms Hotel, Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1AD (01223 606 266). Starters £7-£16, mains £14-£26, desserts £5-£8, wines from £20 Cambridge is a city…
- 2 adorable new dog breeds will debut at the Westminster dog show in 2019, here's a look at both - Two new dog breeds will make their debut at the Westminster Kennel Club dog show next month. For the first time, the Nederlandse kooikerhondje and the grand basset griffon vendeen will be in the running for the Best in Show trophy. The breeds originated in th…
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning – Game #46 Preview & Projected Lines - Maple Leafs Hot Stove - Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning – Game #46 Preview & Projected Lines Maple Leafs Hot Stove Maple Leafs prove their mettle in impressive win over Lightning Sportsnet.ca Maple Leafs hold on to beat league-leading Lightning TSN Mike Babcock Post Game…