The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
- Preparing for a special Christmas event! - General game play, purchasing and UI improvements.
True Skate App Video Statistics
True Skate Reviews (0)
The original fee of £1.99 is already a bit much for the quality of the game. It’s buggy, unresponsive and a bit boring. In spite of this, you’re only allowed the one skatepark and board, despite the inferring advertisement. You have to pay about a dollar for each park, which is a scam. Don’t waste your money on this game, it’s not worth it.
I love this game but one day I try and get on all it did is show a black screen and kick me off
Make coins and you can buy new skateboards it will be fun cool amazing just MAKE IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
I am addicted to the game
The boy from the hood
I keep trying to Ollie to complete my missions and it does like 40 backflips
I’ve been playing true skate for about 3 years now and I thought it was Finnaly time to leave a review. This games great.
I love this game but some controls are just a bit funky.
The game was going great up until the point in which I bought the Mondo park. The park would not load when I tried to open it. That is not even the worst part. I tried to restore my purchase, but that wouldn’t even work. Completely scammed and would not recommend.
It always kicks me out and I hate it It needs to stop and fix your game
When people re sign in they don’t have the skate parks so the have to spend more money or earn coins to get the skate parks back so the people don’t have to re buy them
Total tacky 2
Once you’ve already payed for the game, so you also have to spend more money to get maps and some skateboard stuff!
True skate is a awesome game and I play it a lot, there a couple of things I would like to see added and fixed. First of all I got 220,000 tcs and i can’t get any more. A multiplayer mode would be amazing to see it would add another aspect to the game and get people to get there friends to play more and play with them. Overall this is a fantastic game and I hope you read my review.
Chuck Norris was born while his mother was lion hunting on the African Savanna. Just seconds later he strangled a hyena with his own umbilical cord.
I have recently bought a skateboard grip, the "KRUX Kosmos grip" and the grip has not loaded onto my board but did nothing and used 20,000 coins for nothing. If I could please get a refund that would be much appreciated.
Apart from paying for each map (which are small) and aside the fact that you can’t do missions on realistic mode, or the fact that tricks don’t register properly, and bowl riding is a no no for me, I would say that this game compared to touch grind is trash. Game has little variety
This game is great however there is one problem I have. See, I ride goofy In real life and it is so much easier to understand if I ride goofy in game, but when I am doing a challenge, say “do five kickflips” I need to do heelflips instead. I know it warns you that changing to goofy will change challenges up a bit but still, it needs to be fixed. Please fix this issue I have, Thanks
Yusuf Bahadır Dindar
İçerikleri ücretsiz yapın
I didn’t like the game because the graphics are lousy controls difficult I want my money return Please! I give two stars Ben oyunu hiç beğenmedim çünkü grafikler berbat kontroller zor Paramın iadesini istiyorum Lütfen! İki yıldız veriyorum
It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis.
True Skate App News
- Tony Hawk thinks it's funny when fans don't recognize him or mistake him for other celebrities — and he says it happens 'all the time' - Tony Hawk is the most famous skateboarder ever to live. Even three decades past the peak of his professional career, he is the premier ambassador for the sport. Though the name Tony Hawk is largely synonymous with skateboarding, his face often eludes stranger…
- Beach House in Hermosa Beach is an all-suite hotel where rooms vary in price only by view — here's why I skip Venice and only stay here when hitting the beach in LA - Hermosa Beach is a hidden gem in Los Angeles, located in the city's South Bay, with far fewer crowds than other coastal areas such as Santa Monica or Venice Beach. Hotels in the South Bay are limited, with most found along a major road that's not walking dist…
- JONES: Edmonton Oilers fall flat in Battle of Alberta - Edmonton Sun - JONES: Edmonton Oilers fall flat in Battle of Alberta Edmonton Sun Oilers left searching for answers after dispiriting loss to Flames Sportsnet.ca GAME RECAP: Oilers 1, Flames 5. The Copper & Blue The Morning After Edmonton: Calgary Easily Dispatches Oilers M…
- Canucks Extra: Big game players - The Province - Canucks Extra: Big game players The Province Jacob Markstrom made to sweat for 100th career win vs. Kings Sportsnet.ca Canucks: The mysterious case of Olli Juolevi The Canuck Way NHL Predictions: Dec 28th with Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames Last Word on …