** Best of 2018 Award Winner ** — Apple
** 2017 App of the Year ** — Apple
** Happiest App in the World ** — Center for Humane Technology
Calm is the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation. Join the millions experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, stretching exercises, and relaxing music. Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users. Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule.
Sleep Stories are bedtime stories that are guaranteed to lull you into a deep and restful slumber. Calm has 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories for adults and children alike, featuring well-known talent such as Stephen Fry, Matthew McConaughey, Leona Lewis, and Jerome Flynn. Drift off to dreamland and wake up refreshed.
Sleep Stories include:
* Wonder - Join Matthew McConaughey on a dreamy story about the mysteries of the universe.
* Blue Gold - Let master storyteller Stephen Fry take you on a calming journey through the lavender fields and sleepy village of Provence
* The Nordland Night Train - Travel up the scenic coast of Norway aboard one of Europe's most breathtaking and remote railways.
* Happy Little Zzzs with Bob Ross - Drift off to the soothing brush strokes of beloved painter and TV host Bob Ross.
* And many more...
Mindfulness Topics include:
* Deep Sleep
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Mindfulness at Work
* Mindful Walking
* Calm Kids
* And so much more...
* An original Daily Calm every day: a 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 7 and 21 day mindfulness programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Calm Masterclass: Life changing audio classes featuring world-renowned experts
* Calm Body: Mindful stretching and movement to relax your body during the day
* Music: Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Soundscapes: Ocean waves, Heavy Rain, Camp Fire, Babbling Brook, and other sounds to help you sleep
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Unguided timed meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily Streaks
* Mindful Minutes
Calm saves your meditation and sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Calm offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $12.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $69.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the Calm Collection while you maintain an active subscription. Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription for $399.99 which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: calm.com/terms
Download Calm: calm.onelink.me/314175158?pid=YT Enjoy 8 hours of the relaxing sound of rain on leaves. You can find more music like this in the Calm ...
Thanks for using Calm! This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements including a night mode experience after you complete a sleep story, meditation, etc. Be sure to listen to our newest Sleep Stories including "Journey to the Stars" by celebrated actor and storyteller LeVar Burton for an awe-inspiring journey across our beloved solar system. And don't forget to listen to world-renowned actor Matthew McConaughey's dreamy story about the mysteries of the universe in "Wonder." As always, you can expect an original Daily Calm every day, new music and Sleep Stories every week, and new Meditation programs and Calm Masterclasses every month. While you're waiting for this update to download, take a few deep breaths and notice what is happening at this moment.
Calm App Video Statistics
Calm Reviews (80)
Slept so good best in months thank you 😊
I’m in my second year subscription I love Calm, there however needs to be a better UI and searchable meditations... a lot of the ‘scenes’ are quite similar, and the visualisations are quite pixilated, it’s just those finishing touches that aren’t quite there yet, needs stepping up, new ‘scenes’ perhaps introduce binaural frequency wave music it’s quite a big thing on YouTube. A lot of the music has a lot going on and sometimes you don’t need extra noises crickets and man saying ‘om’ and ‘flying above clouds’ seems soothing until your jolted with sounds out of nowhere, think ‘Calm’ Focus on less content but refine and polish the content you do have into something iconic because there’s more and more apps coming out now that aren’t too dissimilar so keep on to of your game and I’ll continue to hold onto you! (After you’ve read this, stop for a moment and take a few long deep breaths - push all the way out.. and slowly back in)
Fell asleep listening and woke up next morning - best night sleep in long time!
I struggle to concentrate and get to sleep easily and this app really helps!
Cj & Owen
thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to have a good nights sleep. it would be appreciated if u could send me the calm app link. Thanks! just reply thanks if u want to
Really easy to use
Books narrated by actors are great, meditations narrated by Tamara Levitt are not calming at all, she doesn’t have a voice for that. They better hire some voice actor for these meditations. Relax melodies app is way better meditations wise.
All apps like calm seem to charge insanely high fees for their services.. $400 for this app.. come on! Why do they do it? Well it’s simple, they know some people that actually have issues and need a stress relief will at times pay anything to try and get it. It’s a pretty sick business practice considering a lot of these people are stressed due to money issues. Do not support developers like this.. otherwise we will not see a stop this.
Who said rain is gloomy.
I’ve never written that before about an app but in this case it’s true. I’ve been using Calm for about a year and it’s helped manage my anxiety and its accompanying symptoms such as insomnia. I’m amazed by and grateful for this app.
I’m not sure if I’m missing something but please add a way to control the volume from inside the app. I want to listen to the story on low but have my ringer volume up high for my alarm clock in the morning. I’ve seen this feature on other apps and I’m really surprised it’s not on this one, that’s why I think I might have missed it somehow? If I am missing something, then my bad, 5 stars.
This is bs there is only like 3 different options for free you have to pay 69.99$ to use this app
I hate paying for apps but this is worthwhile. The daily different 10 min apps are achievable and I’m finally at least doing the 10mins a day, often more. The sleep meditations help me sleep. The masterclasses are great
Some explanatory notes or introduction for this particular seven days would be helpful.
I found this app through an advertisement. It’s beautiful, it’s such a clean and formal design and so easy to understand and know what and where everything is. Can’t wait to see who else will be added to this app. I’m in love with Mathew McConaughey’s reading wonder, falling asleep straight away feeling relaxed and comfortable with my surroundings. Such a genius app, I love it. Thankyou.
I have listened to many rain sounds to help me sleep and then I stumbled across your channel. I think that I have found the perfect one. I love rainy days and I have since I was a little girl and this rain sound is so soothing and I sleep well. It is the perfect rain sound. Thank you my friend. :)
One day Chuck Norris was bored, so he grabbed a lighter, put it up to his ass, and farted. This was known as the Big Bang.
unless you plan on paying $90 a year for this app it’s worthless so make sure u unsubscribe before u get charged
Wonderful app. Easy to use. Great range of guided or unguided meditations. Thoroughly recommend this.
Calm is probably the best app I’ve downloaded in a while, I love everything about it.
Avril Doggy lover
At last, rain sounds which dont sound manufactured and harsh!!! Thank you, this is THE best sound, so relaxing, calming and helps me fall asleep.
Merhaba, uygulamayı uzun zaman önce sildim. Mart 2 sinde tekrar 2020 ye kadar abonelik ücreti kesilmiş. İptal etmek ve ücret iadesi talep etmek istiyorum. Lütfen yardımcı olun.
Kesinlikle dikkat edilmesi gereken bir uygulama. Yanlışlıkla deneme sürümü için bakmaya girdim hiç onay vermeden aniden önüme bir pencere çıktı yanlışlıkla okeye bastım direkt hesabımdan 200 tl çekti. Bu yanlışlığın derhal düzeltilmesini istiyorum. KESİNLİKLE İNDİRMEYİN
Benden de durduk yere 1 yıllık abonelik için 159 lira çekmişler. Deneme süresi bitti diye bir uyarı da yok! İptal de edemiyorum. Sadece bir sonraki yıl yenilenmesin diye ayar yapabiliyorum. Hesabımda başka param da yoktu. Aç kaldım. Helal etmiyorum. Zehir zıkkım olsun! Uygulamayı da sildim! Verdiği zarar uyduruk rahatlatma palavrasına değmiyor! Leş kargaları!
Now I can delete my fan app and it's shitty ads
Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
Calm or CALM may refer to: . rain sounds, 8 hours sleep music, white noise, sleeping, relax, meditate, massage, yoga, ambient music, music for baby, soothing music, tranquil music, sleep songs for insomnia, deep sleep, sounds of nature white noise, anti stress, spa music, rain on leaves, rainstorm sounds, focus music,
Calm App News
- For a Better Cannabis-Shopping Experience, Focus on How You Want to Feel - If you haven’t purchased pot since high school or college, going to a dispensary can be equal parts delightful and overwhelming. Standing in a clean, well-lit, beautifully designed store is certainly preferable to meeting someone behind a Burger King, but the…
- How to Talk to Your Teen About Weed - Each new generation seems to be more accepting of cannabis use, unsurprising trends show. For those in Gen Z, the population cohort born between 1993 and 2007, marijuana is perceived as healthier than alcohol. Kids are coming of age at a time when weed is dep…
- Visit Finland for Free and Learn the Finnish Art of Happiness - For the second year in a row, Finland has been named the world’s happiest country (while the U.S. barely broke the top 20, ranked at 19th). What makes the Finnish so happy? Well, you might just have the chance to travel to Finland and learn the art of happine…
- Help Your Deal With Separation Anxiety With This Netflix For Cats - My neighbor’s cat Felix is one of the cutest, cuddliest fireballs I know. Unlike my last cat that would prefer I left her alone all day in my apartment/her castle, Felix is the exact opposite: he hates being left alone during the day. That means our pal Felix…