** Best of 2018 Award Winner ** — Apple
** 2017 App of the Year ** — Apple
** Happiest App in the World ** — Center for Humane Technology
Calm is the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation. Join the millions experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, stretching exercises, and relaxing music. Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users. Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule.
Sleep Stories are bedtime stories that are guaranteed to lull you into a deep and restful slumber. Calm has 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories for adults and children alike, featuring well-known talent such as Stephen Fry, Matthew McConaughey, Leona Lewis, and Jerome Flynn. Drift off to dreamland and wake up refreshed.
Sleep Stories include:
* Wonder - Join Matthew McConaughey on a dreamy story about the mysteries of the universe.
* Blue Gold - Let master storyteller Stephen Fry take you on a calming journey through the lavender fields and sleepy village of Provence
* The Nordland Night Train - Travel up the scenic coast of Norway aboard one of Europe's most breathtaking and remote railways.
* Happy Little Zzzs with Bob Ross - Drift off to the soothing brush strokes of beloved painter and TV host Bob Ross.
* And many more...
Mindfulness Topics include:
* Deep Sleep
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Mindfulness at Work
* Mindful Walking
* Calm Kids
* And so much more...
* An original Daily Calm every day: a 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 7 and 21 day mindfulness programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Calm Masterclass: Life changing audio classes featuring world-renowned experts
* Calm Body: Mindful stretching and movement to relax your body during the day
* Music: Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Soundscapes: Ocean waves, Heavy Rain, Camp Fire, Babbling Brook, and other sounds to help you sleep
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Unguided timed meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily Streaks
* Mindful Minutes
Calm saves your meditation and sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Calm offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $14.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $69.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the Calm Collection while you maintain an active subscription. Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription for $399.99 which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: calm.com/terms
Download Calm: calm.onelink.me/314175158?pid=YT Enjoy 8 hours of the relaxing sound of rain on leaves. You can find more music like this in the Calm ...
Thanks for using Calm! This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements. Be sure to listen to our newest Sleep Stories including "Beauty of the Outer Banks" where you'll join Eric Braa for a soothing stroll along the tranquil coast of the Outer Banks. And bundle up for a magical world of ice and snow in a journey through the fairytale wonderland of "The Snow Queen." And don't forget to listen to world-renowned actor Matthew McConaughey's dreamy story about the mysteries of the universe in "Wonder." As always, you can expect an original Daily Calm every day and new Sleep Stories every week. While you're waiting for this update to download, take a few deep breaths and notice what is happening at this moment.
Calm App Video Statistics
Calm Reviews (99)
Imma bouta pass out from calmness
Dianmarie Martinez Rivera
This sound is honestly my favorite, it helps me go to sleep every night and it is so relaxing, it also reminds me of when I used to live in my original country when it rained there
I would have liked there being no comment section :/
ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT TO THIS SOUND IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
Chuck Norris doesn't avail for a broadband promo. he reaches out through the satellite in space.
boy, i sure do love the rain =)
Rain drops keep falling on my head. Spider-man 2
We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
Calm or CALM may refer to:. rain sounds, 8 hours sleep music, white noise, sleeping, relax, meditate, massage, yoga, ambient music, music for baby, soothing music, tranquil music, sleep songs for insomnia, deep sleep, sounds of nature white noise, anti stress, spa music, rain on leaves, rainstorm sounds, focus music,
Calm App News
- Use Relaxation and Meditation Apps During Turbulence - Despite the fact that I have dutifully studied all of the reasons why planes are the safest form of travel, I am still an anxious flyer. Read more...
- How to Handle a Public Toddler Tantrum - We were in the Trader Joe’s parking lot. My daughter—who was two at the time—refused to get into her car seat. I tried coaxing her calmly, and then not calmly at all. Soon, it was a scene. She screamed as I wrangled her flailing body, my foot stretched out be…
- Boost Your Confidence By Tricking Your Brain Into Calming Down - We all have moments where we’re not quite as confident as we’d like to be. You know, those moments right before a big presentation or while you’re waiting outside your boss’s office waiting to ask her for raise. Read more...
- Help Your Anxious Kid Prepare for an Event With Youtube Videos - Once, I saw my husband showing our daughter some YouTube videos of the rides at a local theme park. These were not the new wild rides, but the slow kiddie ones. He pointed out the details. “See, you drive around in a loop,” he said. She stared at the screen i…