Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
How to use Google Maps for public transit. As of 2018 in many cities, Google Maps does a better job helping you find your way around than the local transit ...
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Google Maps - Transit & Food App Video Statistics
Google Maps - Transit & Food Reviews (36)
Hi Steve I was wondering if we could have a video on the Parking element of Google Maps. Because today I noticed a Time Left feature which is handy if you park in a car park or at a parking meter. I've only noticed two or three features so it may not be economical enough to make a video. However have a look, it may tickle your fancy. 😊
My iPhone not read transistor??
It’s perfect I had no idea where I was going and it lead me straight there
Maps are really good never let me down
This app sent me in circles not a happy bunny !!
Very informative Steve! Thanks
Remove the Uber lyft crap. Or make the option to remove tabs easy. Are you even thinking about application anymore
Today I returned to Iris in Parksville to choose eye glasses. Dorothy helped me once again to choose the best ones for me. Once again she was very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful in helping me to make my choice of not only frames, but also the different types of lenses, coatings, etc. I was very pleased to be dealing with Dorothy and Parksville Iris. They will definitely have my business in the future!! Mary Wade
The Compass on this is not working it seems to think I’m about 250 yards south of where ever I am therefore none of the driving functions work as it constantly asking me to get back on the road I’m already on ...useless
Another good one, thanks. Hey, I'd like to see you do a how-to video on Google MY MAPS. (different from google maps) I used to use & love Microsoft Streets & Trips to plan a trip in advance with many stops & sights , campgrounds , museums etc. but it's no longer supported. Streets & Trips was software that you'd buy & it was used offline. I'm watching some how-to videos on MY MAPS now but no one teaches a good as you do so I'll put in my request for this one.
Bryce apilando was incredibly helpful loading a pallet of hardwood floors in my truck. He saw that I had back injuries and insisted that he load for me. He was genuinely courteous.
I used to solely use this as my go to map, but recently it won’t even find addresses as if they don’t exist?? I pull these addresses up in other applications and it works In seconds, but not with this one. Total waste of time.
If a person lives in a fast-growing area, the new streets are not listed.
Since the ‘Explore Nearby’ feature has been an inescapable part of the loading screen, the GPS has been inaccurate, causing directions when I’m driving to be given some time after I have passed the place I need to turn! I’m having to swap back to Apple Maps, which I never thought I’d have to do :(
Easy and fun to use
App keeps crashing on iPhone X
Steve, does the ‘Add to Calendar’ and ‘Add a Google Maps reminder’ function only work for public transport options and not driving? I’m trying to add events into Maps and have them come up in google Calendar as you show in the video but Inhave to enter the event in separately to both apps, which seems a bit pointless. Can you offer any words of wisdom? Keep up the good work. Really enjoy and benefit from your videos. Thanks.
Chuck Norris walked into a bank during a robbery. When the crooks saw Chuck, they returned all the money then gave the teller all the money from their own wallets.
Would love to see time options rather than given just quickest route so can see difference quickest route makes to commute.
Dick (Pt Chev)
So useful for travel by car, bus, bike or foot. I've enjoyed planning trips, and looking back on trips. Not to mention exploring places that I'll never get to. If they keep on adding to their coverage of tracks and bike trails in New Zealand, I'll up my rating to five stars. And it's good to be able to submit updates and corrections. I'd like it easier to add missing paths.
I love this 💖💖💖. I can find short cuts, not have to panic looking for street signs - it does it all for me YAY 😀.
Thanks, Steve. BUT does the reminder work on the Android? My android does not show the option to add to calendar.
navigasyon uygulaması çalıştığında robotun her konuşmasında telefon bir numarayı arıyor. yol boyunca bu tekrar ediyor. ne amaçla böyle bir şey yapıyorsunuz, meraklı tazeler.
Rotayı takip ederken biraz daha belirgin geniş çizgiler halinde sunarsanız daha iyi olcak
123 anan game
Muhteşem bir şey bu
Love Google maps , it's a deep application a superb piece of software!
God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
Google Maps - Transit & Food Wiki
Google Maps - Transit & Food app wiki coming soon. 2018, dottotech, google drive, google tips, google tricks, google tutorial, how to use google drive, productivity tips, steve dotto, maps, transit, google, google maps, public, directions, transportation, iphone, navigation, apple maps, uber, lyft, tutorials, how to use google maps, google maps for busses, gooogle maps subway, google maps transit,
Google Maps - Transit & Food App News
- Apple reveals its Best of 2018 in apps, games, music, and more - It's that time of the year again -- Apple has released its top lists for the content that most wowed iOS users across the globe. The top winners from the best iOS apps, games, music, movies, and more have been revealed. With Fortnite, Heads Up and others winn…
- The 52 Places Traveler: What’s ‘Quintessentially Korean’? The Monk? The Waterpark? Both? - From top right: A bowl of dolst-bibimbap from a Sokcho restaurant; a monk in Seoraksan National Park offered tea and conversation via Google Translate; the Hanwha Resort Seorak Sorano, had a waterpark as well as a famous bathhouse, or jjimjilbang; the only sa…
- How I Quit Apple, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and Amazon - A reflection on my month without Apple, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and Amazon, plus a how-to guide if you want to quit the biggest companies in tech.
- Apple annuncia i suoi Best of 2018 per app e giochi - Dopo Google, anche Apple ha annunciato la sua selezione di Best of 2018, la lista dei migliori contenuti pubblicati su App Store e iTunes e delle app e dei giochi più scaricati dell’anno. Come negli scorsi anni Apple ha selezionato una migliore app e un migli…