Bitmoji is your own personal emoji.
• Create an expressive cartoon avatar
• Choose from a huge library of stickers – all featuring YOU
• Use Bitmoji in Snapchat, iMessage and wherever else you chat
Using Bitmoji in Snapchat unlocks friendmoji – 2-person bitmojis featuring you and your friends!
Learn how to create your own Bitmoji avatar, use the Bitmoji app and save stickers, add your Bitmoji avatar to Snapchat and use the various Bitmoji features on ...
* Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Bitmoji App Video Statistics
Bitmoji Reviews (2)
I use this to make my snapchat seem official and more colourful and it works out nicely I like how I see everyone else’s bitmoji virtual self and they can see mine great app for that use
There are no pinafores with tops which is all I wear so I can’t dress my Bitmoji like me, to improve add more pinafore with tops so people who dress like that can look like themselves
Where’s the piercings on the face? So many have nose piercings
Love the different ways I get to express myself using this app! Would be nice to see some new Birthday ones in the future. 👍👍
Why is there no Afros that are fit for guys.
Needs more options for medium to long, straight/wavy hair for guys.
I love Bitmoji and I’ve used it for a long time. But This last update has made the keyboard version super glitchy for me, I have a hard time seeing anything! Please fix it soon and I’ll go back to 5 stars. :)
Please add more options for hair with bangs. For the bitmoji deluxe style, I would like there to be more hairstyles with bangs (hair up, straight hair, braided, etc.). I’m getting tired of using the wavy hair w/ bangs and would like to switch it up.
It won’t let me see the ombré option my friend showed me and I don’t have it
Overall pretty good, needs more skin tones and eye colours. Specifically a feature where you can have two different coloured eyes, as I have both a brown and blue eye so cannot replicate my features to the fullest potential. More hair colours and styles aswell would be better.
Sun max goop
I think this app is great fun. It is really cool that you can have your own avatar. But I hope one day in the future they could add a feature were you can design your own outfits
Please add braces to the Bitmoji customisation, that would be so great!!!! And spread freckles across the nose too :) and more clothes please!!😫
Schindlers List is based on one of Chuck Norris wet dreams
To fly, we have to have resistance.
Bitstrips was a media and technology company based in Toronto, Canada. It develops and operates Bitmoji, a mobile application that allows users to create personalized avatars and use them in messaging applications. As of March 2016, Bitstrips has been operating as a subsidiary of Snap Inc. Bitmoji was integrated into Snapchat in July 2016. Bitstrips Inc. was founded in 2007 by Jacob Blackstock, David Kennedy, Shahan Panth, Dorian Baldwin, and Jesse Brown.The company's web application, Bitstrips.com, allowed users to create comic strips using personalized avatars, and preset templates and poses. Brown and Blackstock explained that the service was meant to enable self-expression without the need to have artistic skills. Bitstrips was first presented in 2008 at South by Southwest in Austin, Texas, and the service later piloted and launched a version designed for use as educational software. The service achieved increasing prominence following the launch of versions for Facebook and mobile platforms. In 2014, Bitstrips launched a spin-off app known as Bitmoji, which allows users to create personalized stickers for use in messaging apps. In July 2016, Snapchat announced that it had acquired the company; the Bitstrips comic service was shut down, but Bitmoji remains operational and was subsequently given greater integration with Snapchat itself.. how-to, how to, tutorial, tutorials, screencast, digital literacy, bitmoji, bitmoji tutorial, how to make a bitmoji, how to create a bitmoji, how to add bitmoji to snapchat, bitmoji snapchat, snapchat bitmoji stickers, snapchat 3D bitmoji, bitmoji deluxe, bitmoji facebook, bitmoji twitter, create bitmoji, how to use bitmoji, bitmoji guide,
Bitmoji App News
- How to Clean up Your Privacy on Snapchat - Snapchat is rolling out a brand-new update that makes it even easier for your friends to find you on its “Snap Map.” Even though you have to opt in for your Bitmoji to appear on the map, this is a great time to review your Snapchat privacy settings (and wave …
- Instead of Being Your Family's Tech Support, Be Their Teacher - Every year without fail I end up running tech support for an assortment of friends and family when I travel back home for the holidays. This year I’ve already tackled such hard-hitting questions as “Where did my Bitmoji keyboard go?” “Why are people tapping t…
- WhatsApp Just Added Live Location Sharing—Here's How to Do It In All Your Favorite Apps - WhatsApp announced on Wednesday that it’s adding live location sharing, making it easier to find your friends in real life with the Facebook-owned messaging app. It’s also great for sharing your commute so people know when you’ll arrive and that you’re safe. …
- How to Maximize Battery Life and Minimize Data Usage When Traveling - It’s summertime and wanderlust is coming for us all. It’s important that you get out there and see the world, but it’s equally important that your phone is as ready for your travels as you are. After you’ve thrown a dart on the map and purchased your plane ti…