** IMPORTANT - SUPPORTED DEVICES
iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5 or better.**
Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your mobile dreams have finally come true!
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. more! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.
Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.
* You can be a goat
* Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
* MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it
* In-game physics that bug out all the time
* Seriously look at that goat's neck
* You can be a goat
HobbyPig shows HobbyDad Goat Simulator Game Phone App! See HobbyGoat have fun with the HobbyKids. Silly creatures. Too silly to NOT watch. Click here ...
- Bug Fixes
Goat Simulator App Video Statistics
Goat Simulator Reviews (844)
That ,s goat simolator hobby pig
Pigs are awesome 😎🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
This is the best game I’ve played for years. Great game perfect graphics and I’ve bought it on every device
This is an amazing app but there are a few bugs that make the app better.Coffee Stain you are a very talented team and I wish I was part of it. I really cannot stop playing it.5 STARS
It’s good but there was crashes 😢 There should be: A multiplayer mode Maybe a bigger map More levels/maps More apps of it because I love it More goats because I have all of them And more achievements
I have that in my ipad😁😁😁
fortnite i love it
@rCharlotteSmith @destroyeroftroy Well not being teased by you clearly just the whole situation of playing tabletop…
@Nickbar02774763 @SWBFUpdates You're comparing a Star Wars FPS to a soccer simulator... Why?
i dont have 🐐simulator
Chuck Norris tells Scorpian to "get over Here"
I like goat's alot
The poor man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream.
Goat Simulator Wiki
Goat Simulator is a third-person perspective action video game developed and published by Coffee Stain Studios. It was released for Microsoft Windows via Steam on 1 April 2014, and ports for Mac OS X and Linux were released on 27 June 2014. Mobile versions for iOS and Android were released on 17 September 2014. Versions for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One were released on 17 April 2015, and for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 on 11 August 2015; these ports were developed by Double Eleven. The game has been compared by the developer as akin to skateboarding games, but where the player controls a goat aimed at doing as much damage as possible around an open world map, without any other larger goals. The game, initially developed as a joke prototype from an internal game jam and shown in an early alpha state in YouTube videos, was met with excitement and attention, prompting the studio to build out the game into a releasable state while still retaining various non-breaking bugs and glitches to maintain the game's entertainment value. The game received mixed reviews; some reviewers praised the title for providing a humorous sandbox interface to experiment with, while others criticized the game's reliance on social media to popularize what was otherwise a simple and buggy product.. video games, gaming, kids gaming, video gaming, hobby kids, hooby kids, family fun, family friendly, goat, goat simulator, hobbypig, hobbyfrog, hobbybear, hobbydad, kids app, app, iphone, phone app, tablet, tablet app, ipad app, ipod app, iphone app, game, goat game, goat app,
Goat Simulator App News
- 29 Viral Photos and GIFs From 2017 That Were Totally Fake - It’s that time of year again when we look back at the photos and GIFs that went viral over the past 12 months. We did similar year-end round-ups in 2014, 2015, 2016 and I must say that 2017 was even weirder than usual. How so? There were so many fake images s…
- Ex-Goat Simulator Dev Teams Up With Pewdiepie To Make Bonkers Physics Game - After accidentally selling millions of copies of a video game about a chaotic goat, lead designer Armin Ibrisagic wanted to keep exploring games’ sillier side. So he made his own studio: DoubleMoose Games. His first title, out later this week, is the result …
- How To Get Your Significant Other Into Gaming - You play games, but your significant other does not. It’s a common scenario that can be a point of contention in an otherwise healthy relationship. To relax after work, you load up Overwatch on the living room Xbox. Your beau, on the other hand, wants to cook…
- Okami’s Amaterasu could come to Dota 2 - Capcom uploads official Amaterasu courier to Steam Workshop