With this app, you can add effects like a cross filter to attach to the camera lens. Light emitting materials and reflective object will shine even more.
Jewelry, glass, illumination, etc. Please use when you want a gorgeous shot a little!
!!! Please be careful for too much light. !!!
■ Basic function
- You can shoot the video and photo with impressive Glitter effect.
- You can edit photos and videos from photo albums.
- You can create "kirakiragraph" from still image.
- Swipe left and right to change effect.
- Adjust light with Kirakira power slider.
- On the confirmation page, 25 histories are displayed.
( Please check the photo album for the shooting data older than that. )
· Sometimes, there is an unintended area is sparkling ....
· By the situation at the time of shooting,
the video might not all glitter or too sparkly.
Please try to adjust with kirakira power slider.
if you experience any problems or have questions or suggestions please contact:
If you can send a defect report,
it will be helpful if you can describe your model and iOS version.
Filter adjustment and bug fixes.
Kirakira+ App Video Statistics
Kirakira+ Reviews (0)
Will not allow me to download picture waste of money and time
Would be better if users can tap onto areas they want to have sparkles on
Photos suggest that you can choose more than 1 effect but you can’t, misleading. Not worth it.
None of ur business!!
It doesnt work after the update!! Its a BLUR!!
I don’t know why I could not use this app!
It’s cute and all, but it started charging me randomly
I love love love it.
Kira plus is gone
does absolutely nothing to any of my pictures or videos. waste of money
I love the idea of this app but rn it’s not working with Instagram and won’t sync my vids or photos to it!
Let us edit where they are and arent. This ruins the app for me, it makes my headphones look crazy and my eyes look creepy. Super basic feature that shouldve been added when the app was first released.
Chuck Norris can rob a drunk guy's gun store.
this is a fun app however my app keeps crashing when i try to open a photo on it. there are no issues with my phone because it’s brand new.
Uygulama güzel fakat kaydedilen fotoğraf ve videoları daha sonrasında arşivden silemiyorsunuz, siliniyorsa da nasıl silindiğini çözemiyorsunuz.
Best app forever ✨
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
A really great talent finds its happiness in execution.
Kirakira the provincial capital of the Makira-Ulawa Province in Solomon Islands. Kirakira is located on the north coast of Makira (formerly San Cristobal), the largest island of the province. It has roads running 18 kilometres (11 mi) east to the Warihito River and 100 kilometres (62 mi) west to Maro'u Bay.The Kirakira Airport is served by Solomon Airlines, which provides flights to Honiara and other destinations. The airport is a grass strip and receives flights four times per week. Solomon Airlines, the national carrier, flies in and out of Kira Kira. It is a 45-minute flight from Honiara. Planes landing at the airport vary in size from a 6 seat Islander to a 36 seat Dash 8 twin turboprop. If there is too much rain, the airstrip can be too muddy to allow the planes to safely land. The capital, KiraKira, is a small township of approximately 3,500 people. The premier, Mr Thomas Weipe, is the local Makira-Ulawa representative for Solomon Islands parliament. His office is in KiraKira. KiraKira does have electricity and running water. The electricity is produced by a diesel generator. There are often periods where there is no power each day for 1–2 hours while the generator is maintained. The town is nestled on the bay opposite the airport. Most people live in traditional Solomon Island houses. There is mobile phone coverage in KiraKira that allows for talk and text communication but not mobile Internet services. The Internet can usually only be accessed at the post office. Despite an annual rainfall in excess of 3 metres, there are challenges associated with securing the water supply for the town. A centerpiece for the community is a full sized soccer oval. You will find the young men having a social game of soccer each afternoon on the oval. 90% of the population on the Island is Christian with various denominations including Roman Catholic, South Pacific Christian and 7th day Adventist churches found in the community. The majority of the population lives in rugged terrain in villages on the slopes of the mountains which are covered in dense jungle and rise along the spine of Makira Island. There are a range of languages and dialects spoken in Kirakira. Pidgin English is spoken by the local Islanders. English is the official language used by the staff at the hospital and in the schools..
Kirakira+ App News
- Ubisoft’s Tweet Welcoming 2020 Backfires To The Amusement Of Fans - Image via rafapress / Shutterstock.com Not all memes are compatible across screens. Being hugely aware of this, video game giant Ubisoft has decided to troll its fans by posting a message that not everyone can read. Taking to Twitter, the company wrote, “Who’…
- Un sismo de magnitud 6,3 sacude las islas Salomón -
- 6.3 magnitude quake strikes off the coast of Solomon Islands - WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — A magnitude 6.3 earthquake struck off of the South Pacific island nation of the Solomon Islands on Monday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported. The quake struck 105 kilometers (65 miles) northwest of the town of Kirakira, which …
- Бесноватый гаец угрожает автоматом - 7:46 Нам известно, что на КПП в отделах полиции ставят провинившихся сотрудников ДПС. Очень интересно, кто вообще этому персонажу выдал автомат?!?!! Исходя из существующих норм правил обращения с оружием, данного "полицая" как минимум надо уволить, а как макс…