With this app, you can add effects like a cross filter to attach to the camera lens. Light emitting materials and reflective object will shine even more.
Jewelry, glass, illumination, etc. Please use when you want a gorgeous shot a little!
!!! Please be careful for too much light. !!!
■ Basic function
- You can shoot the video and photo with impressive Glitter effect.
- You can edit photos and videos from photo albums.
- You can create "kirakiragraph" from still image.
- Swipe left and right to change effect.
- Adjust light with Kirakira power slider.
- On the confirmation page, 25 histories are displayed.
( Please check the photo album for the shooting data older than that. )
· Sometimes, there is an unintended area is sparkling ....
· By the situation at the time of shooting,
the video might not all glitter or too sparkly.
Please try to adjust with kirakira power slider.
if you experience any problems or have questions or suggestions please contact:
If you can send a defect report,
it will be helpful if you can describe your model and iOS version.
I made this video months ago and Im now just posting it lol...I'll become a better YouTuber I promise...hopefully LINK TO APP: kirakira+ by Kentaro ...
Filter adjustment and bug fixes.
Kirakira+ App Video Statistics
Kirakira+ Reviews (10)
H underrated af 😂
does it also work with photos ?
None of ur business!!
It doesnt work after the update!! Its a BLUR!!
I don’t know why I could not use this app!
It’s cute and all, but it started charging me randomly
does it work on camera roll stuff that your already have???
I use it for my jewelry photo and I absolutely love it.
it does nothing I want a refund
This app has been the best app I’ve ever used until it started crashing. Everytime I open the app and try to save a video to my camera roll, the app closes. Please fix this!!!
Steal your mom’s credit card😂😣
Chuck Norris is still a Virgin, Because nobody dares to fuck with him.
I’m back at it again with the booty quality 😭💀💀💀 BUTT LIKE,COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
Inanmakta zorlanabilisiniz.Bombos bir uygulama...
Muhteşem bir buluş biz takıcılar için
Goruntuyu ya da videoyu instagrama yukleyince kalite dusuyor, net degil.
If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.
Kirakira the provincial capital of the Makira-Ulawa Province in Solomon Islands. Kirakira is located on the north coast of Makira (formerly San Cristobal), the largest island of the province. It has roads running 18 kilometres (11 mi) east to the Warihito River and 100 kilometres (62 mi) west to Maro'u Bay.The Kirakira Airport is served by Solomon Airlines, which provides flights to Honiara and other destinations. The airport is a grass strip and receives flights four times per week. Solomon Airlines, the national carrier, flies in and out of Kira Kira. It is a 45-minute flight from Honiara. Planes landing at the airport vary in size from a 6 seat Islander to a 36 seat Dash 8 twin turboprop. If there is too much rain, the airstrip can be too muddy to allow the planes to safely land. The capital, KiraKira, is a small township of approximately 3,500 people. The premier, Mr Thomas Weipe, is the local Makira-Ulawa representative for Solomon Islands parliament. His office is in KiraKira. KiraKira does have electricity and running water. The electricity is produced by a diesel generator. There are often periods where there is no power each day for 1–2 hours while the generator is maintained. The town is nestled on the bay opposite the airport. Most people live in traditional Solomon Island houses. There is mobile phone coverage in KiraKira that allows for talk and text communication but not mobile Internet services. The Internet can usually only be accessed at the post office. Despite an annual rainfall in excess of 3 metres, there are challenges associated with securing the water supply for the town. A centerpiece for the community is a full sized soccer oval. You will find the young men having a social game of soccer each afternoon on the oval. 90% of the population on the Island is Christian with various denominations including Roman Catholic, South Pacific Christian and 7th day Adventist churches found in the community. The majority of the population lives in rugged terrain in villages on the slopes of the mountains which are covered in dense jungle and rise along the spine of Makira Island. There are a range of languages and dialects spoken in Kirakira. Pidgin English is spoken by the local Islanders. English is the official language used by the staff at the hospital and in the schools..
Kirakira+ App News
- Precure Miracle Universe Film Sets New Opening Weekend Record for Spring Precure Film - Film sells 221,000 tickets; earns 248 million yen in 1st 2 days
- The Artist Who Cured Her Seasonal Depression With Neon - Meet Juno Shen.
- Watch Inori Minase's Cute Drum Major Performance in Her New MV "Catch the Rainbow!" - The voice of Hestia (DanMAchi), Rem (Re:Zero), Cure Parfait (kiraKira PreCure) The official YouTube channel for 23-year-old anime voice actress Inori Minase has started streaming a two-minute music video for "Catch the Rainbow!," the lead track from her third…
- 39th Doraemon Film Stays at #1, Precure Miracle Universe Opens at #3 - Tonde Saitama drops to #4, Osomatsu-san film opens at #7