Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
• FREE STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free for up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.
For years I've struggled to find the best solution to efficiently backup and protect all my digital photos. Google Photos and Apple Photos are the best solutions, ...
We improved loading speed of the sharing tab so you can share your favorite memories faster.
Google Photos App Video Statistics
Google Photos Reviews (517)
.... iphoto got hacked years back.bit was in the news.
So good nowadays with these Google Photos and Apple Photos, make life so convenient especially when we change devices or accessing via different devices. No matter what difference there may between the two, the end result is that users or consumers benefit.
Thank you. this helped me decided to move to google photos, I just don't know how to get them off my mac computer and on to google photo. Thoughts? I don't use the cloud.
Do research then make videos buddy😞
Alejandro de la Vega
Very good and educational. Direct, articulate and to the point.
Chuck Norris is the reason chihuahuas always tremble.
I didn’t realised that this could backup and sync between devices. A handy way to moved photos to and from mixed OS
I just love having apps work for me. Thank you. Do keep trying to get inside my brain THANK YOU...
I really love being able to see photos and the layout is great. I love the customization.
Excellent video. Thxs for the job. I use Google photos on Samsung + MacOs. Guess what, I still use my iPhoto software ! So powerful and efficient ! Apple had a strong advance, they abandonned...
Çok güzel bir uygulama süper
İnanılmaz birşey yapılmış cok cok beğeniyorum ellerinize saglık teşekkürler
Update : Google Photos now support Live iPhone Photos May 219
There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.
Google Photos Wiki
Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company's social network. Google Photos gives users free, unlimited storage for photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p resolution. The service automatically analyzes photos, identifying various visual features and subjects. Users can search for anything in photos, with the service returning results from three major categories: People, Places, and Things. Google Photos recognizes faces, grouping similar ones together (this feature is only available in certain countries due to privacy laws); geographic landmarks (such as the Eiffel Tower); and subject matter, including birthdays, buildings, animals, food, and more. Different forms of machine learning in the Photos service allow recognition of photo contents, automatically generate albums, animate similar photos into quick videos, surface past memories at significant times, and improve the quality of photos and videos. In May 2017, Google announced several updates to Google Photos, including reminders for and suggested sharing of photos, shared photo libraries between two users, and physical albums, with Photos automatically suggesting collections based on face, location, trip, or other distinction. Google Photos acts as a back up when photos are sent or in Google terms 'Shared'. This is just a common backup tool when photos are shared between social media or other platforms or apps. Google Photos received critical acclaim after its decoupling from Google+ in 2015. Reviewers liked the updated Photos service for its recognition technology, search, apps, and loading times. Nevertheless, privacy concerns were raised, including Google's motivation for building the service, as well as its relationship to governments and possible laws requiring Google to hand over a user's entire photo history. Google Photos has seen strong user adoption. It reached 100 million users after five months, 200 million after one year, and 500 million as of May 2017, with Google announcing that over 1.2 billion photos are uploaded to the service every day, with the grand total of all uploaded content measuring over 13.7 petabytes of storage. For comparison, at the end of 2017, the entire Internet Archive held almost 40 petabytes. . apple photos vs google photos, google photos vs apple photos, apple photos, google photos, apple photos app, apple photos raw, google photos app, how to backup your photos, how to backup your pictures on android, backup photos, google photos backup, iphoto, cloud storage, online photo storage, photos for mac, google photos backup and sync, google photos 2019, apple photos 2019, iphone photos, back up pictures, photography, photo backup, cloud backup, unlimited storage,
Google Photos App News