Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UNLIMITED STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free, up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD. Access from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Don’t waste your data by texting and emailing photos. Instantly share up to 1,500 photos with anyone, right from the app.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• LIVE PHOTOS: You can store, view, and share photos with motion.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Easily share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them. Your family and friends will always see the latest photos, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: It’s easier than ever to relive your memories. Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.
Google Photos 2018-- the easy way to keep your photos safe, organized and easy to find. Learn how you can use Google Photos to manage your pics and keep ...
• Now with a cleaner design that puts the focus on your photos • Introducing Live Albums, an easier way to share with loved ones. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them. Now your family and friends will always see the latest photos, no manual updates needed.
Google Photos App Video Statistics
Google Photos Reviews (591)
Henry Di Iorio
You Did not discuss Albums which I love to use ??
Keeping up with Unknown
Guys I had backed up my photos on google photos but when I signed into my google photos on a new phone my photos weren’t there. Does anyone know what to do?
Abu Sawda أبو سودآء ومحمد
It’s very useful to place all your pictures and documents together. Great features great service from google.
A great app
This app is exactly what I want!
steve - kamerad - du siehst negativ aus mit dem bart ;)
I am honestly asking myself why I didn’t get this app sooner. It’s hundreds of miles ahead of Apple’s photos app and its helping me organize all my photos and all the pictures I never got around to deleting. It’s exactly what I needed! And it recognizes my dogs (because they’re important too) which Apple never managed to do!
Used my iPad during a 2 week safari trip. This app really helped me keep iPad space free to take as many photos as I wanted.
Problem: Google Photos on my iMac is always 3 to 4 weeks behind updating to sync with my iPhone. For example, when I take a photo with my iPhone & then open Google Photos on my iMac to view the photo, it's not there, but will appear 3 weeks later.
To be able to search for people once you have labelled a few faces is so important for me. The stylised photos that are automatically offered are better than if I play around with the colours, light and filters. I only wish you could choose a photo to be stylised instead of this app randomly choosing the photo for you.
Works well and very easy to use
I just wants to create folders/album and MOVE the Photos to. But Google just creates a link, when i go to "photos" the photos i just placed on the album STILL on the Photos part, creating a mess hard to discover what photo is not in a album
Chuck Norris uses the woods as the bathrooom.
Brings back some great memories that sometimes you forget about - great one
Very easy to use and helpful. 100% recommended
Love it. I was able to identify photos with date and where they were taken on our big UK trip. And also identify objects in museums too.
My Android has follow up uiong Xfiniy.com. LG Stylo 4.
Aylardır yedeklenemeyen iki üç dakikalık videolar, yedeklenmiş videoyu klasöre yüklemek isterken bir türlü yükleyememeler.👎🏼
Görüntü dosyalarını efor sarfetmeden derlemek ve yedeklemek çok kolay
Anyone know how to privatize photos in Google photos so they're organized together and not just thrown in a general "archive" location??
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.
Google Photos Wiki
Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company's social network. Google Photos gives users free, unlimited storage for photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p resolution. The service automatically analyzes photos, identifying various visual features and subjects. Users can search for anything in photos, with the service returning results from three major categories: People, Places, and Things. Google Photos recognizes faces, grouping similar ones together; geographic landmarks (such as the Eiffel Tower); and subject matter, including birthdays, buildings, animals, food, and more. Different forms of machine learning in the Photos service allow recognition of photo contents, automatically generate albums, animate similar photos into quick videos, surface past memories at significant times, and improve the quality of photos and videos. In May 2017, Google announced several updates to Google Photos, including reminders for and suggested sharing of photos, shared photo libraries between two users, and physical albums, with Photos automatically suggesting collections based on face, location, trip, or other distinction. Google photos acts as a back up when photos are sent or in Google terms 'Shared'. This is just a common backup tool when photos are shared between social media or other platforms or apps. Google Photos received critical acclaim after its decoupling from Google+ in 2015. Reviewers liked the updated Photos service for its recognition technology, search, apps, and loading times. Nevertheless, privacy concerns were raised, including Google's motivation for building the service, as well as its relationship to governments and possible laws requiring Google to hand over a user's entire photo history. Google Photos has seen strong user adoption. It reached 100 million users after five months, 200 million after one year, and 500 million as of May 2017, with Google announcing that over 1.2 billion photos are uploaded to the service every day, with the grand total of all uploaded content measuring over 13.7 petabytes of storage.. google photos, google photos 2018, google photos tutorial 2018, google photos tutorial, google, dottotech, steve dotto, productivity, tutorial, google apps, dotto, online photo storage, google photos backup, google photos backup and sync, google photos app, using google photos, using google photos to save space on your phone, google backup and sync, photos, google calendar tips and tricks, google backup and sync tutorial, how to be productive, backup photos,
Google Photos App News
- How Do I Recover an Old iPhoto Library? - A disaster from years ago still haunts this week’s Tech 911 letter-writer. She’ll explain the full details in a bit, but it makes me grateful for complicated backup setups. Anyway, let’s go put the world’s biggest Band-Aid on a potential technological catastr…
- The 5 Most Important Announcements from Google's Pixel Event - Google events don’t typically elicit the same amount of fanfare as Apple’s do, but the announcements are just as enticing for both enthusiasts and anyone who likes shiny new things. This year, in an event held in New York City, the company revealed its new Pi…
- How to Find EV Charging Stations Using Google Maps - If you own an electric car, one of your biggest road trip challenges is finding a charging station. This week Google made that process a bit easier when it added EV charging station information to Google Maps. Read more...
- Tour Art Museums and Street Art on Google Street View - Google has been adding the insides of buildings to its Google Maps Street View for years now, and Google Arts & Culture (the program that brought you “find your art doppelgänger”) has been collecting all kinds of art you can see on Street View: museums, f…