Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UNLIMITED STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free, up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD. Access from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Don’t waste your data by texting and emailing photos. Instantly share up to 1,500 photos with anyone, right from the app.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• LIVE PHOTOS: You can store, view, and share photos with motion.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• REDISCOVER: It’s easier than ever to relive your memories. Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.
Google Photos 2018-- the easy way to keep your photos safe, organized and easy to find. Learn how you can use Google Photos to manage your pics and keep ...
We fixed a bug in onboarding to make it easier to get started with Photos.
Google Photos App Video Statistics
Google Photos Reviews (499)
I use Google photos on my iphone to help keep the phone clean and free up space. great app love it.
So you didn't really show anything apart from search feature. Basic things like setup,what else can it do apart from search can you have a secured folder only you can access sensitive work I do for example.
Always use google horoscope apps and they get better and better. Thank you google.
It’s a great app, gets the job done and doesn’t take up too much storage. It’s great, could be quicker when backing up long videos but it’s still good.
I save my pictures to SD card, then computer and back up the computer to external hard drive. I do share selected photos and reviews with Google Maps in exchange for their maps services. I don't use any other google features such as hangouts.
Even though it shows the backup is complete before I close the app or switch apps, it continues to notify me that it “Can’t back up”. My app lies. :(
We are enjoy the google photos and highly recommended to our friends 👍👏
To be honest I thought I could trust this app but then I had feeling something was wrong. So the app starts deleting my photos! and I’m pretty upset about that so plz fix your bugs.
Luck to be a lady
Is there a away you can change the order of the created photo albums?
Love this app. It organizes, and stores all of my photos. I can instantly find multiple pictures of a specific person, and it makes cute videos with music of important events.
I love that all my photos are backed up to this , so no matter what if I get a new phone I’ll still have all my pictures!
This came preinstalled with my phone (meaning I can't uninstall it). Thinking whether I should finally give it permission. Like, my gallery is the only thing Google haven't touched yet.
anyone can pee on the floor ,but only Chuck Norris can shit on the ceiling
When your offline your photos and videos don’t load and when your online they take forever
Saves time and memory
A great way to share our photos through chrome cast.
I also have them backed up locally. Nothing gives me 100% certainty that Google is not gonna decide to "suspend" my account just out of the blue and lose access to all of my photos if I only rely on cloud storage.
Kesinlikle çok iyi 👍
Harika bir uygulama
It should detect faces and make albums by people. Also searching by date has to be improved
I'm here after icloud photo library made half my photos disappear for no reason. Unacceptable. On to google, I also got a 8tb hard drive to store the photos on.
Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
Google Photos Wiki
Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company's social network. Google Photos gives users free, unlimited storage for photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p resolution. The service automatically analyzes photos, identifying various visual features and subjects. Users can search for anything in photos, with the service returning results from three major categories: People, Places, and Things. Google Photos recognizes faces, grouping similar ones together; geographic landmarks (such as the Eiffel Tower); and subject matter, including birthdays, buildings, animals, food, and more. Different forms of machine learning in the Photos service allow recognition of photo contents, automatically generate albums, animate similar photos into quick videos, surface past memories at significant times, and improve the quality of photos and videos. In May 2017, Google announced several updates to Google Photos, including reminders for and suggested sharing of photos, shared photo libraries between two users, and physical albums, with Photos automatically suggesting collections based on face, location, trip, or other distinction. Google photos acts as a back up when photos are sent or in Google terms 'Shared'. This is just a common backup tool when photos are shared between social media or other platforms or apps. Google Photos received critical acclaim after its decoupling from Google+ in 2015. Reviewers liked the updated Photos service for its recognition technology, search, apps, and loading times. Nevertheless, privacy concerns were raised, including Google's motivation for building the service, as well as its relationship to governments and possible laws requiring Google to hand over a user's entire photo history. Google Photos has seen strong user adoption. It reached 100 million users after five months, 200 million after one year, and 500 million as of May 2017, with Google announcing that over 1.2 billion photos are uploaded to the service every day, with the grand total of all uploaded content measuring over 13.7 petabytes of storage.. google photos, google photos 2018, google photos tutorial 2018, google photos tutorial, google, dottotech, steve dotto, productivity, tutorial, google apps, dotto, online photo storage, google photos backup, google photos backup and sync, google photos app, using google photos, using google photos to save space on your phone, google backup and sync, photos, google calendar tips and tricks, google backup and sync tutorial, how to be productive, backup photos,
Google Photos App News
- How to Get Started With Your Brand-New Samsung Galaxy S9 - Happy launch day, new Samsung Galaxy S9 and or S9+ owners! Now that you have your brand-new device (or are still refreshing its shipping status every five minutes while waiting for it to arrive), here are some of our favorite tips, tricks, and tweaks you can …
- Why Did iCloud Delete All of My Photos? - We’re turning the lens around for this week’s Tech 911. Lifehacker Managing Editor Virginia Smith posed a question in our internal Slack channel that cuts wide and deep: “It’s safe to delete photos from my iPhone, right?” Read more...
- How to Use Google Lens' New Features - Google Lens, once a Pixel-only feature, is now a part of the Google Photos app (or a standalone Android download). During Google I/O this year, Google announced a number of new features for Google Lens, and you can play with them on both iOS and Android right…
- How to Get Started on Google Lens - Android: Get excited, Android-fans-who-don’t-own-Pixels. It’s been almost 10 years since Google Goggles launched, the app that lets you learn more about real-world objects by taking photos of them. Google basically abandoned that app when it launched a much-…