Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
• FREE STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free for up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.
Google Photos 2018-- the easy way to keep your photos safe, organized and easy to find. Learn how you can use Google Photos to manage your pics and keep ...
We fixed a bug related to adding photos to an album.
Google Photos App Video Statistics
Google Photos Reviews (713)
I enjoyed your video. It was very helpful. Thank you!
Don't push Read more
I was so excited about getting this app and I had loads of high expectations and to be honest they all where good however when they back up the photos it takes days so if your desperate for storage then this app may let you down however I haven’t had this for long and this app has been SUPER useful to me thanks a lot Rachel xx
Unlimited storage for free!! Uploaded everything from my iCloud and from my storage devices for free. Now I can view anything at anytime instead of having to plug my hard drive in at home to view them. Also I I have another backup in case my old hard drive goes faulty. What’s not to like. Thanks Google mmmwwwaaa!!!
Photos such a good reminder of past events. Much appreciated service.
Hi, can you say the best way to export to Photoshop? Just share by email and retrieve? Thanks, Brian
I love the app and it helps me to organize my photos and free up space!!
Every now and then i am checking my old photos
We give this app 4 stars, even though it should Harold an easy 6/7 out of 5 already, there’s always room for improvement, just keep the A.I. Platform away from this app & you'll always have loyal followers of this app, it has an amazing human touch & we appreciate that🙂
Merry Christmas Santa. I know im late
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE GOOGLE PHOTOS. ... PRIVATE AS A WHOLE
Chuck Norris has to register every part of his body as a separate lethal weapon. His spleen is considered a concealed weapon in over 50 states.
Great app, takes the fuss out of collage and movie making, but sometimes a bit much.
On the movie section once I made one and it didn’t save to my photo album...... Plus can you add for the movie section make more space instead of just 50
Speed 1.5x. You're welcome. Also: how ironic that Google creepily interrupts him while he gladly pours his entire life into the system. 😐
Olmazsa olmaz bir uygulama
Gayet başarılı kullanımı çok kolay
çevrim dışı çalışıyor
Yedekleme otomatik yapmıyor en kötüsü yedeklemeyi 1 saate yakın geç yapıyor hızlandırırlarsa beş yıldız
How do I (if I can) make it my “default” gallery use, or make it able to connect with my other apps. For example, if I’m editing a video, how do I put a video that’s in Google Photos onto the app? If I can’t it’s perfectly fine.
Bold is not the act of foolishness but the attribute and inner strength to act when others will not so as to move forward not backward.
Google Photos Wiki
Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company's social network. Google Photos gives users free, unlimited storage for photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p resolution. The service automatically analyzes photos, identifying various visual features and subjects. Users can search for anything in photos, with the service returning results from three major categories: People, Places, and Things. Google Photos recognizes faces, grouping similar ones together (this feature is only available in certain countries due to privacy laws); geographic landmarks (such as the Eiffel Tower); and subject matter, including birthdays, buildings, animals, food, and more. Different forms of machine learning in the Photos service allow recognition of photo contents, automatically generate albums, animate similar photos into quick videos, surface past memories at significant times, and improve the quality of photos and videos. In May 2017, Google announced several updates to Google Photos, including reminders for and suggested sharing of photos, shared photo libraries between two users, and physical albums, with Photos automatically suggesting collections based on face, location, trip, or other distinction. Google photos acts as a back up when photos are sent or in Google terms 'Shared'. This is just a common backup tool when photos are shared between social media or other platforms or apps. Google Photos received critical acclaim after its decoupling from Google+ in 2015. Reviewers liked the updated Photos service for its recognition technology, search, apps, and loading times. Nevertheless, privacy concerns were raised, including Google's motivation for building the service, as well as its relationship to governments and possible laws requiring Google to hand over a user's entire photo history. Google Photos has seen strong user adoption. It reached 100 million users after five months, 200 million after one year, and 500 million as of May 2017, with Google announcing that over 1.2 billion photos are uploaded to the service every day, with the grand total of all uploaded content measuring over 13.7 petabytes of storage. For comparison, at the end of 2017 the entire Internet Archive held almost 40 petabytes.. google photos, google photos 2018, google photos tutorial 2018, google photos tutorial, google, dottotech, steve dotto, productivity, tutorial, google apps, dotto, online photo storage, google photos backup, google photos backup and sync, google photos app, using google photos, using google photos to save space on your phone, google backup and sync, photos, google calendar tips and tricks, google backup and sync tutorial, how to be productive, backup photos,
Google Photos App News
- Digital Fads Like the ‘Twinning’ App Are Almost Always Bad for Your Privacy - It’s a new year, folks, but there’s still one last data leak from 2018 we need to discuss. If you spent any time online over the holiday break, you’ve probably seen someone on Facebook or Twitter posting photos from Popsugar’s Twinning app, which uses facial …
- The Best Starter Apps for New Chromebook Users - Despite its browser beginnings, Chrome OS is a bonafide desktop platform, complete with snapping windows, a file system, and keyboard shortcuts. As a new Chromebook user, you can also take advantage of the vast majority of Chrome extensions, Android apps, and…
- How to Take the Best Photos with Your Android Phone - It’s that time of year again when you’re working your smartphone overtime attempting to keep up with all of the memories of holiday parties, family gatherings, and pets you’ve wrangled into festive attire. If you’re working with any of the latest Android phon…
- How to Set Up and Use Family Link, Google's Parental Controls App - Google has rolled out screen time and app management features to the Chrome OS version of its parental supervision app, Family Link, so now you can remotely manage and monitor your child’s activity on laptops and tablets running the OS, as well as on any Andr…