Trouble returns to Monterey, CA. As relationships unravel, loyalties erode, and the potential for emotional and bodily injury still looms large, HBO's smash-hit series is back for a second season. On the surface, everything seems the same in the seaside town. But the night of the school fundraiser changed all that, leaving the community reeling, and the "Monterey Five"--Madeline (Reese Witherspoon), Celeste (Nicole Kidman), Jane (Shailene Woodley), Renata (Laura Dern) and Bonnie (Zoe Kravitz)—bonding together to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives. Meanwhile, Perry's grieving mother, Mary Louise Wright (Meryl Streep), comes to town in search of answers in her son's death.
|1||What Have They Done?||44:10||USD 2.99||Download|
|2||Tell-Tale Hearts||53:34||USD 2.99||Download|
|3||The End of the World||44:31||USD 2.99||Download|
|4||She Knows||45:52||USD 2.99||Download|
|5||Kill Me||44:54||USD 2.99||Download|
|6||The Bad Mother||48:40||USD 2.99||Download|
|7||I Want to Know||50:00||USD 2.99||Download|
|8||Big Little Lies, Season 2: Trailer||02:00||Free||Download|
|9||The Lies Revealed: A Conversation with t||36:58||Download|
Big Little Lies, Season 2 Trailer Statistics
Big Little Lies, Season 2 Reviews (0)
When fate hands us a lemon, lets try to make lemonade.
The second season had potential;but, it just failed to get a good plot going. The new characters are weak too - save yourself time and money...do not watch this season. The ending was such a let down. Stop with season 1. I hope the writers make a huge change or just stop where they are.
People quit saying what happens in the show because I wanna watch the show because I have never seen it before so people quit saying stuff that happens in the the show ok so please don’t ruin it for me
This series sometimes has a bad mix of boomy sound and garbled whispers. I tried watching it on TV and then on the computer with headphones and I'm not enjoying it. The parts where the audio doesn't interfere with the viewing experience are of course, great! Lots of tension and Reese isn't helping (haha).
You win some, you lose some. Chuck Norris wins some and wins some more.
Big Little Lies, Season 2 News
- You'll want to buy a PS5 over a PS4 Pro if you have the money - Revolutionary PS5 See at Best Buy See at Walmart Pros Ultra-fast SSD 10.28 TFLOPS GPU PSVR compatible Digital edition available DualSense controller Cons Appears to be quite large Likely to be expensive Sony's PS5 is set to have one of the fastes…
- An underground dark-matter experiment may have stumbled on the 'holy grail': a new particle that could upend the laws of physics -
- A dark-matter experiment in an underground Italian lab may have discovered a new particle called the solar axion.
- If that's indeed what was detected, it would be the first direct evidence of a particle that shouldn't exist according to the k…
- Our 25 Favorite Summer Blockbusters of the 2000s - For the first time in most of our lifetimes, your local movie theater won’t have a summer blockbuster season. The covid-19 pandemic took care of that, pushing most of the big-budget popcorn films scheduled for this year’s summer months into fall, spring, or e…
- On Moving from Statistics to Machine Learning, the Final Stage of Grief - I’ve spent the last few months preparing for and applying for data science jobs. It’s possible the data science world may reject me and my lack of both experience and a credential above…